- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
23 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- If you're looking for a shopping mall with lots of shops and restaurants, but now so crowded, then this is the place for you. It may not be as big as the other malls in town, but it's got almost everything you need. However, finding a parking slot is a bit of a problem, especially on weekends. I suggest that you come early. The traffic flow going out of the parking lot is also way too slow. I don't know if the mall is easily accessible by public transportation since we came by car. Lastly, prices (like those of the movie houses and of the furniture shop) are also a bit higher compared to other malls.Written 1 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is also known as the “bamboo organ church”. It has a beautiful bamboo organ and is a historical landmark. It also has a courtyard that can be used for gatherings. The church is lit up at Christmas and very festive. Make sure you get photo bong bong when there at Christmas mWritten 11 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was still a young student when I heard about the bamboo organ of Las Piñas for the first time. Our school also organized an educational tour to the place just to make us see it. I was then very excited. I felt the same excitement when my friends and I visited the parochial San Jose Church in Las Piñas this afternoon ... some four decades later! The guide at the museum (Php 100 entrance fee per head) provided us with lots of info about it and even took us up to the church's choir loft so that we could have a closer look and even touch the famous cultural heritage of the Philippines. It's amazing to think how such an early 19th century (1816-1824) musical instrument with 902 bamboo pipes and 129 steel pipes can still work to perfection! In fact, a regular annual concert using the bamboo organ is organized every month of February. The small church that houses it ... the San Jose Church (built originally by Fr. Diego Cera, OAR in 1797-1819 ... is also lovely and worth a visit.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of a kind Catholic Church. So peaceful place of worship and to be in communion with our Creator. There’s a small chapel beside the main church that’s also very nice. Altough they have limited parking on the street and at the back.Written 6 August 2018
- This is a relatively new mall but serves the needs of the people in the area. It is between 2 malls of a competitor but given the traffic on Alabang Zapote road, many would find this more convenient. It is by no means complete but it is adequate - especially for more usual needs. Also, it is nice to watch in the cinemas as it is rarely crowded.Written 14 April 2019
- Guys it was very pleasing to see this old church! It's really nice! The styles, it preserves the old style of it!Written 9 April 2020
- They have a great staff, they were friendly. A great indoor playground. Its a worth of money to visit.Written 2 September 2019
- Every time I visited South Mall las Piñas
Most of Sm Employees not following the protocol not wearing the face shield that is why customers are not wearing it properly as well except for having a meal or eating at the food court or eating something while walking.Written 11 December 2020
- The Las Piñas–Parañaque Critical Habitat and Ecotourism Area (LPPCHEA), also known as the Las Piñas - Parañaque Wetland Park, is a protected area at the coasts of the cities of Las Piñas and Parañaque in Metro Manila, Philippines. The entire wetland is a declared Ramsar site under the Ramsar Convention of UNESCO.
The place is great to visit if you are into bird watching. The trail has a forest area which is a must to do when you are in this area.Written 20 January 2020
- BOUNCE is a great place for couples to have bonding experience. I went there with my husband and we had a great time. The place is safe. They have friendly and accommodating staff.Written 28 September 2019
- Nice place to be with your kids for a change. You introduce a diff. kind of bonding.
Bowling area is clean and not crowded, staff is accommodating.
Food is avaialble but i prefer to snack outside, plenty of choice.Written 28 January 2019
- The park itself is actually great! We visited a late family member of us last week and it was my first time to go. I was actually surprised since this is very different from what I imagine a memorial place would be. The place is clean, the sculptures are amazing. It's quiet and you the place is bicycle-friendly.Written 17 November 2021
- They really have the best natural soap I have tried. And the owner is quite pretty. :)
Though their soap only lasts me about 2 weeks or so, due to natural contact. Still, the price is very good for the quality.Written 5 November 2019
- Went here the other day with family for a bit of fun. Located close to SM Southmall. Nice way to spend a few hoursWritten 19 March 2019
- is this still open? I have friends want to go there. so I want to know if its still open. I hope someone get back to meWritten 9 December 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Pinas
- The best outdoor activities in Las Pinas according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Las Pinas on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Las Pinas with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Las Pinas on Tripadvisor