- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Canyoning & Rappelling Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
What travelers are saying
- I had a great experience in TK! They have so many good classes and amazing teachers ! I would definitely recommend it.Written 19 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- WOW! Amanda is fantastic! I've never used a travel agent before and usually like to do all my own research but I decided to use Amanda for our trip to Costa Rica. We wanted and adventurous vacation and wanted to see the different eco systems that Costa Rica has to offer. She planned an amazing vacation for us that kept us super active but also provided excellent hotels that we were so happy to relax at in the evenings. One of them even had natural hot springs and we really enjoyed them after our long hikes. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything. The transportation she provided worked so smoothly and were always on time. She provided a private van for the longer trips so we could spread out and relax for those drives. The drivers for the longer trips were always willing to stop for a bathroom break or snack break. We were all surprised at how quickly she responded to any texts that we sent. I don't think it ever took her more than 5 minutes to reply no matter the time of day. I would definitely recommend using Amanda to plan your vacation to Costa Rica.Written 27 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful school with the most amazing and helpful staff. I already learnt so much in just two weeks. The location is also really convenient for making trips in the weekend, as it is very close to San Jose, from where there are buses to everywhere else. The photos are all from trips the school organizes
The weather here is perfect as well, not as stiflingly hot as the rest of Costa Rica but still warm enough for a nice sundress.
I stayed in the student residence and it is great, there is a cleaning lady coming every week and the rooms are quite big.
You do have to bring a raincoat though, as it rains nearly every day during the rainy seasonWritten 11 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was my first week in Costa Rica so it was a great way to immerse myself into Costa Rican life. Had a great time learning about how they keep their farm sustainable and the food was so amazing! I highly recommendWritten 22 April 2021
- We travelled to San Jose, Tortuguero, Sarapiqui, Arenal Volcano, and Jaco beach with Jove (Juvenal Sanchez) and had a fabulous time. Everything was booked and organised for us and we felt very well looked after, this is especially important to me as I am travelling in a wheelchair. Jove was very knowledgeable about all the wildlife, plants and trees in Costa Rica and always tried to ensure we saw as much as possible. He is a very experienced guide, and is aware of all the accessible routes/restaurants/experiences in Costa Rica. It is a very beautiful country with so many colourful birds and flowers. An amazing experience, I would highly recommend this company and our fabulous guide.Written 3 February 2023
- Boreal River has perfected the 5-day Wilderness First Responder course. Their partnership with Coast to Coast Adventures was excellent. I am a Physician Assistant with 22 years of experience in Emergency and Orthopedic medicine. I learned A TON of practical skills for responding to illness and injury in the wilderness.
The transportation by raft to and from the site was down the beautiful, wildlife-rich Paquare River. We stayed in gorgeous, rustic accomodations and were treated to delicious, nutritious food every day.
This course is a MUST for anyone wanting to guide others in an outdoor environment or just wants to be prepared for anything on their own adventures.Written 3 April 2022
- Our English travel agent used Condor Verde to organise all our transfers to and from the airport in Costa Rica and from hotel to hotel. As well as our sightseeing excursions. Everything worked like clockwork, they used local knowledgable people and the whole experience was first class. When we needed to communicate with then they replied very quickly even out of hours. Their efficiency made our holiday stress freeWritten 3 April 2022
- Brenda, the owner of this company, has been BEYOND helpful. She has answered my dozens of questions about excursions. She has happily booked excursions on my behalf with no fee or extra cost to me. She has even arranged an appointment for a doctor to come to our hotel to do our PCR test 72 hours before my flight back to Canada. I cannot say enough about Brenda’s enthusiasm, professionalism, and experience. Don’t use anyone else. Reach out to Brenda.Written 31 August 2021