Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Coxen Hole
What travelers are saying
- I like the fact that the shops offer goods made locally by Hondurans. I love supporting the local economy. My only complaint is that sometimes they have music which is much too loud for sitting to enjoy a snack and beverage.Written 15 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The experience was one if a kind!! It felt strange but did wonders on my feet. They are super soft - highly recommend!!Written 29 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a taxi from the port to the Cameo Factory. We were the only one’s there & Im so glad. We took our time looking around the shop deciding on the perfect ones the sales ladies were helpful but not pushy. They had lots of pcs for under $50 us.Written 6 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- BEST DAY EVER!!! My friends and I had an awesome time using Roatan Omar Tours. Omar Martinez was our driver and guide. He was very nice and customized our tour for what we wanted. Hands down this tour was the highlight of our trip. We ziplined, held a macaw, a monkey, and a sloth. Omar was more than happy to take pictures for us. He is an excellent driver. I highly recommend his services. He can accommodate small and large groups. Trust me you CANNOT beat the price. I'll let you in on a little secret. I am a certified travel agent and I didn't tell Omar. I will definitely be recommending Omar to all my clients.Thank you Omar. You are the best!!! You deserve more than 5 stars!!Written 20 October 2022
- Orville speaks English very well and is very knowledgeable about fun things to do on Roatan Island, Honduras.
Orville’s vehicle is nice, very clean, and safe.
We contact Orville every time when we travel to Roatan.
Orville is a great taxi driver and has became a very good friend (Amigo) of ours!!!!
Scott KlineWritten 16 January 2023
- Just chill with a cold one in your hand while you wait for your arrivals or have one last call with friends before they hit the road. Larry & Luey's is the first place to welcome you or the last place to say goodbye, until next time, in paradise!Written 5 March 2018
- Our tour guide, Jeff, helped us make the most of our rainy cold day in Roatan. Jeff took us on a tour of the entire island and showed us all the sights. He took us to see the sloths and monkeys at a place that was less busy than the place we had planned to go. Jeff was very friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great time and it was because we had such an amazing tour guide. Thanks Jeff for making our day much brighter.Written 30 December 2022
- Feet from cruiseships, beautiful Caribbean blue buildings, tons of shopping and restaurants upstairs escalator. Little bit of everything.Written 12 January 2020
- Sloths, monkeys and iguanas (‘Roatan on the Wild Side’ booked through Shore Excursions Group).
Our guide Whitney was great! He was very personable and helpful. Our Roatan tour was the highlight of our cruise. The sloths were super cool. Thanks Whitney for the great time and also taking us zip lining.Written 10 January 2023
- This was a really fun experience. Sherna was amazing In every way. We did a private tour with our family of 5. We drove around the city and she presented her knowledge with any question we had. She knows her island and all about the culture. We proceeded to the monkey and sloths, zipline, snorkeling, beach break with lunch, shopping. We did so much and still made ship time by 2 hours. We were skeptical to book bc I hadn’t found a lot of info on this company and this was our first cruise so they suggested we book excursions through Carnival. The price was several hundred dollars MORE if we even considered doing all those things. We paid 360$ for all those things and just having Sherna as our tour guide made everything so relaxing and at ease. My kids LOVED her! She interacted w my 6 year old daughter like she knew her and it just made me smile. They picked flowers, took walks and was just overall a very passionate and loving lady with a big smile on her face. Do not hesitate to take a tour with these guys. Steve was also very prompt and kind in our communications although I never got to personally meet him. Everything happened just as he described as far as meeting from the port went. It was so easy.Written 26 June 2022
- Juan, Carlos was an excellent guide around the island. He was very accommodating to a grocery store stop that we wanted to make for us to be able to pick up some items that we wanted. He took us all over the island and showed us things that we probably would’ve never seen if we had been with a large tour group. His car fit the four of us very comfortably and he was extremely knowledgeable. The sloth and monkey hang out was probably the highlight of our trip. We will definitely use this company again and we’ll definitely request Juan Carlos.Written 15 January 2023
- Steven showed us some truly beautiful spots throughout our tour including a delicious chocolate factory, and a fantastic resort. He took really awesome care of our group, and did his best to make our trip to feel both safe & memorable. Would absolutely do another tour with Steven again! Thank you!Written 30 December 2022
- Such an Amazon tour to zip line, see animal park, and go to the beach. Truly amazing how they worked with us for our price range. Andrew was our tour guide and he was so kind and caring explaining everything about his city and island. I would absolutely use this company again.Written 26 January 2023