- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travelers are saying
- Nice clean mall with plenty of shops. Very convenient with a Metro stop inside, don’t have to get out in the weather at all. Good selection of food also.Written 31 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a truly lovely and upbeat area. Shops, restaurants, movies, library. And did I say really good restaurants. All nice and walkable.Written 15 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Adjacent to the Fashion Mall, this smaller mall is outdoor and has great open public space. There are quite a few cool-looking restaurants facing out onto S Joyce St.Written 20 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this mall has a variety of stores such as: michael Kors,Nordstroms,Macys,etc. it has 3 levels and a food court. the metro is located right there at the Mall. Across the street is another set of stores also: Best Buy, nordstrom rack and Marshalls. there are plenty of taxis parked outside and many people use Uber.Written 7 September 2019
- Stopped in before my flight to find a gift for my son. Neat stones and rock carvings that he loved. I loved the beautiful jewelry but very expensive!Written 4 June 2018
- I like to shop here, and then relax with a hot drink in the Barnes & Noble Starbucks after. The only real drawback is lack of free street parking, but there are two parking garages available. It's $6 for the first hour and $8 for two hours.Written 9 January 2018
- Before going through the security checkpoint for our flight back home in Terminal B, I wandered through this shop. My husband really likes this brand of clothing, and he found a few items that he could put in his carry on. This shop offers a great variety of items. Seems like I can always find something in this store to bring home from a visit.
The staff was friendly, and allowed us to browse. It is a lovely shop, and I always make a point of walking through it before heading to my plane.
Enjoy!Written 1 June 2017
- This year was a good year for the Marymout FM. I could always find the vegetables I was seeking and meats are great.Written 3 December 2018
- The mall is very attractive visually, good use of space, lots of places to seat and relax and Regal movie theater is attached and has great recliner seating. The mall does not have a lot to do other than movies however. Design is very clean and modern, nice places to eat, including vegetarian options, but not enough popular stores.
I could see people coming on a rainy day especially with kids to hang out in the space.Written 22 October 2019
- This is an old, former library, the one;y interesting thing is the Tiffany stained glass window at the rear of the building.Written 6 August 2018
- I went everywhere to fine a quality sweatshirt and gifts from Washington, DC. We visited 6 different gifts shops, one being the White House Gift Shop (staff very friendly, but pricey). I gave up in finding the gifts I wanted until I saw the gift shop, I bought my sweatshirt (high quality) low price, playing cards, magnets, shot glasses all for prices well below the shops in DC. Small shop - GREAT PRODUCTS with LOWER PRICESWritten 11 April 2016
- Before going through Terminal B's security checkpoint, my husband and I always wander through the shops at this airport. Yes, it is a small shopfront, but they have a lot in it to choose from. This time, my husband got new pairs of socks, and put them in his carry-on.
Appreciated the variety of items for purchase in the store, and the very friendly sales staff. Many thanks~Written 1 June 2017
- Feeling cold at the airport, I bought an Alpaca scarf from Pen & Prose. It says 100% handmade Alpaca. I was suspicious at first because it didn't feel like wool in terms of the hand sensation when touching it. When I showed it to a couple of my seat mates on the air plane. They lightly touched the scarf and inspected the seams on all ends. Well, not only it's not handmade, the material used mostly Acrylic, not wool. The only real piece of wool is the tiny piece of thread hanging on the label to say 100% Alpalca. So the scarf itself is a Fake.Written 4 February 2018