- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Sports Camps & Clinics • Ski & Snowboard Areas
District Southern (YuAO)
Showing results 1-30 of 304
What travelers are saying
- On my way from the 'White House', which I wanted to see for its recent historical connections I walked up past Kudrindskaya Square Building, one of the 'Seven Sisters', the well known skyscrapers of Stalinist days, towards the close by metro stations of Barrikadnaya and Krasnopresenskaya.
There close by I saw the medieval looking entrance with towers and fake natural walls of the 'Zoopark', the city's zoo. Although from reading it sounded like a zoo of quality, going back to 1864, I didn't go inside timewise and also with a general lack in interest for visiting such places, preferring to go on safaris.Written 30 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A small park in the center of Moscow with beautiful views of the walls of the Novodevichy Convent and Novodevichy Ponds. Especially good here in Spring and Autumn.
Great place for a photo shoot.Written 8 August 2022
- Love dogs? Visit husky park to learn about dog sledding and, more importantly, spend an hour petting the sweetest pups in town 😅Written 23 April 2022
- there are so many intresting animals,for children it is greate place to be at one one the hot summer days in Moscow,easier to reach it if you stay in Noord part of MoscowWritten 2 September 2014
- Today we visited thus place. we paid the family ticket for 950 Rubel ( about 15 euro ) plus 5 feeding coupons for 200 Rubel (2 Euro). This place have nothing to do with Farming or happy animals. place for animals are to much small. also it's only possible to touch view of them. price for this place is way to height.... since there is nothing. A hand full of sad lucking animals placed into a small building. if you expect something special for your children's.... that's the wrong place. Safe the money and buy your kids some ice cream.Written 8 April 2018
- In so-called ‘contact zoos’ parents are happy to pay for their children to have the special experience of cuddling up with, feeding and petting all kinds of cute little animals. http://bigtimemoscow.com/2015/06/17/moscow-urban-jungle/ This kind of zoo is often really small and viewing the animals can take as little as 20 minutes. However, the main objective is to communicate with each of its citizens, all of whom have their own names, habits and food preferences. They are also given fair breaks in a separate area when they are getting too much attention or food. The entrance costs not more than 300 rubles, and small meals are available for 50 rubles.Written 25 June 2015
- An absolute money grab- expensive and disappointing. The cages for the animals were tiny. For a “monkey park”, there was a complete disregard for the welfare of the animals, with many of them visibly upset and stressed, fighting with each other and running at the sight f visitors.
Animals can be fed however it wasn’t always clear where, and many of them certainly shouldn’t be eating apples/lettuce/carrots.
Should just change the name to “Money Park” (leave the k out). 200 rubles for 5 minutes on the trampoline...
Highly disappointing.Written 16 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Moscow
- These are the best hidden gems for outdoor activities in Moscow:See more hidden gem outdoor activities in Moscow on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for outdoor activities in Moscow:See more outdoor activities for adrenaline seekers in Moscow on Tripadvisor