Popular things to do
What travelers are saying
- Sand is still awesome. Clean-up was happened a while ago and it would not hurt to remove those sticks leaves and other organic rotting debris from time to time as well. Anyway, the beach is still one of the most beautiful around.
As for the other side of the beach walk, incredible changes happen. Not necessarily for the good. So many big resorts and hotels side by side. We somewhat miss the old Boracay here, the place where backpackers, divers and people for swimming, snorkeling and relaxing meet. But that is just how times are heading to, consuming, commercialized environment as every tourist hot spot.
Don’t get me wrong, it it good to be here, hotel is nice, staff everywhere friendly and attentive. Food is mainly a ripoff, you must be lucky to pick the right location. Restaurants of big hotels are no Garantie for good food - we rather experience the opposite - lousy food but highly overpriced.Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beach is beautiful and clean this place is a must. We enjoyed our stay here with my boyfriend. we will be back here soon☺Written 16 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It s on the bucket list of all the people who visit boracay. Perfect to have fun alone, with friends or with the familyWritten 11 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s just a rock within walking distance off the beach it has a monument on it, it’s a good location point if you want to meet people, worth seeingWritten 17 February 2023
- It's such a breathtaking view! I like its awesome shortcut to White Beach Station 1. It's like you're in a different country when you go there. Amazing!!!Written 9 February 2023
- Do you know the movie 'Night At The Museum'? Like a movie, it is alive. It is a living museum :)
They demonstrate it in person wherever you go.
Valuable place you can visit.
The best place during our trip.
It is a beautiful place in one corner of the earth. It is a place where young&smart people and wise&elderly people want to preserve the region, old traditions and the earth.
They are kind and beautiful, There is beautiful tradition.
Also, I was able to be inspired to get some ways of an eco-friendly life in response to the climate crisis.
Thanks for Amy,Perlie,villagers and Daywa.
Recommend it to the younger generation, students, and family travelers.
My teenager companions liked the museum.
I am happy to bring them to the museum.Written 13 October 2023
- Going to Gigante is the only tourist attraction of Carles Balay Kogon and Huni Resort . This is lart of the iand hopping tour provided by the local travel agencies. We enjoyed the view at the top!Written 11 June 2023
- Can confirm that this is open. It costs 120P to enter. Great views. We walked up the hill, but you can take an e-taxi to the bottom of the stairs, if you like.Written 26 January 2023
- What a gorgeous beach! The sand is white and the water is incredibly blue. It’s secluded with very few people.
Ate lunch with my son at Kaya (sp?), a little restaurant in the white condominium building right on the beach. My son enjoyed a delicious burger and I had a salad.Written 17 August 2023
- if you are in boracay check the island hopping offered by the locals make sure to include Crystal Cove Island in the itinerary ... island hopping rate normally between 600 to 800 pesos per pax which includes buffet lunch
crystal cove view is breath taking , every corner is IG friendly so take most of your pictures while you are here ... u can also dig into a mini cave for a picture remembrance ... it will be a wonderful experience for your friends and family for more wonderful places in PH please visit my FB Page #travelgoalsphWritten 14 May 2019
- This is adjacent to White Beach. More popular for kite-surfers. I don't kite surf but it's nice to just sit by the shore and watch the kites gliding in the air. Very breezy. Chill atmosphere. Friendly dogs roaming.Written 12 March 2022
- Very scenic, relaxing and refreshing scenery. Did a morning walk of 8.9kms. Enjoy the view of the different varieties of mangroves on both sides of the esplanade. You can stop by Molo Church and Molo Plaza along the way. You can even join zumba exercises around 7am. Drop by the instagrammable Garden of Love with lush greens and beautiful flowers. If you're lucky, you can catch the rowing team in their morning practice.Written 10 August 2023
- Its a nice little open air area where you can buy island stuff and go to nice restaurants! Nothing special yet it's near the beach and is pretty large and well designedWritten 2 April 2023
- A very secluded and private beach for couples and a great place for a photoshoot. It also a resort called Balinghai beach resort.Written 19 January 2021
- The story of the Bakhawan Mangrove Forest is quite amazing! The forest is almost entirely manmade, planted on previously barren mudflats. Over the past 33 years, committed local residents have planted this forest from nothing, now totalling more than 220 hectares. The local residents, who are organized into the Kalibo Save the Mangroves Association (KASAMA), have garnered numerous awards for their incredible accomplishments. They now operate an impressive eco-park that is a popular tourist attraction, with a 1.2 kilometer bamboo and wooden boardwalk reaching out to the coast. Along the way, visitors will spot thousands of crabs, mud skippers, kingfishers and other birds, and perhaps a snake or two. A great place to visit with kids, who will love the crabs and other wildlife. The staff are friendly and welcoming. Some improvements could still be made (e.g., their selection of souvenirs for sales is rather limited, they could be offering more tourist activities like boating and kayaking, etc.), but the eco-park is still a very pleasant place to visit.Written 18 July 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Panay Island
- The best day trips from Panay Island according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Boracay Island Hopping + Hot Kawa + Parasailing + Helmet Diving
- BORACAY ISLAND HOPPING TOUR with LUNCH
- Boracay Island Hopping + Hot Kawa Bath + UFO
- Boracay Island Hopping + Helmet Diving, Hot Kawa & Mermaid Tail
- Boracay Island Hopping + Hot Kawa Bath + Banana Boat
Panay Island Attractions Information
|Sunday 6:28 PM|