Reefs • Nature & Wildlife Areas
Popular things to do
What travelers are saying
- Underwater experience is different here. You’ll get to swim with the turtles. Feel like Ariel from Little Mermaid exploring the coral reefs. Very good and accommodating tour guides.Written 5 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First timers to Bacolod should not skip a visit to The Ruins.
On this trip , we actually had to go there twice as the first time we attempted to visit, it was closed for a function.
We finally made it on our last afternoon and our overseas guests enjoyed listening to the guide telling us the history of the place as well as showing us the best spots to take pictures. He even knew how to take “trick” shots which came out very nicely.
There’s an extensive garden now which wasn’t there on my last visit. Perfect for events like weddings or birthday parties.
Nice way to spend the afternoon!Written 5 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Huge space that is similar to Manila Bay. There are many stalls in one area that sell trinkets. There is food stalls at night but choices are very limited.
The place comes alive at night since there's zumba and many people walk their pets or hang out here.Written 10 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not too bad. But getting too touristy. It used to be easy to go-to, now it's got too much shops around itWritten 22 October 2022
- Breath taking scenery. Clear waters. Island staff very friendly. The dishes they served for lunch was very good and selection was goodWritten 21 June 2023
- This sandbar is amazing people are friendly and accommodation, the food was tasty and delicious. The dolphins are so cute and playful they love the heat whistle. Overall it was amazing trip to this sandbar.Written 13 August 2022
- The place was good for adventurous persons and for some who are willing to do new things to do some hiking up to 7 falls. You can also enjoy some of their hot springs which have a relaxing ambiance.Written 14 September 2022
- It's nice place. I have been there. It took about 2 hours from the place where i lived by Jeepny. The water beneath waterfull is very cool.
i really keen on this journy because It's natural place and it make me feel relax. Furthermore i have wonderful time to enjoy natual environment.Written 14 January 2020
- Truly off the beaten path but were glad that the road going there was okay (concrete) and easy. Upon arrival, you will need to pay Php 30 for the Entrance and Environmental fee. And taking 300 or more steep stair-steps is quite the adventure (especially on going back) Good for cardio exercise, though.
The challenge of reaching the Enchanting Falls is truly worth it. The falls overflows with enchantment and beauty. The water is clean, cool and refreshing. And the lush green environment sums up the paradise this place truly is.Written 24 March 2020
- Free to visit, but of course, donations are welcomed.
Nice to look around and enjoy the peace.
Please be respectful and do not make too much noise during your visit.Written 16 October 2022
- If you want an away from home without the crowd then this is the place. Stunning sunset. Kilometer worth of sand and beach.Written 20 April 2020
- It was so refreshing to stay even at the view deck alone and marvel on the mountain, the lake and the foliage surrounding the restaurant on the deck. The food was good and very cheap.Written 12 August 2023
- Just came for photo ops. Never got the chance to enter the campus grounds since it was a Sunday. And a typhoon just hit the province. But looking from out , it is worth noting that this is the oldest American founded university in the entire country. And I can’t help but admire the neo classical art deco design of their wonderful buildings.Written 2 November 2022
- Good family resort with lot of activities.
Many swimming pool including wave pool.
However like with most places in philippines it might need some face lift and renew of paint after few year of running this businesdWritten 12 January 2020
- Went to the Hofilena House quite serendipitously because we happened to be eating at the nearby 1898 Restaurant, and what a treat it was! Rene Hofilena is in charge now, but the tour doesn't skip a step. He will personally guide you through the house and his brother's impressive collection of all things artistic and historical. Rene is a dancer by profession but is now also a historian by heart.Written 20 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Negros Island
- The best day trips from Negros Island according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Tri-City (Bacolod - Silay - Talisay) Exclusive Day Tour
- Dumaguete Apo Island Snorkeling Tour
- Dumaguete Oslob Whaleshark Tour
- Dumaguete Half Day City Tour
- Dumaguete Dolphin Watching & Manjuyod Sandbar
Negros Island Attractions Information