- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
29 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Booked from the UK through a agent. The staff were not as friendly as the could have been and the organisation a little tardy but once you have checked your baggage in (50 peso charge) then you wait to get on the boat. Once the doors open it is a free for all to get on. In business class you get a allocate seat so wait until the clamber has reduced and get on the boat. The lounge was on the top deck and the seats were very comfortable. The journey took just under two hours in a relaxing atmosphere.
Getting off was similar to getting on so wait until the queues have subsided before embarking. The cases are off last so no gain in getting off early. Beware, the case management is not as it seems, caught a lady walking off with one of our cases!!
The ferry got us to Bohol and eventually we had our cases, job done.Written 16 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is regarding the ship's canteen "starsy ". The ships facilities are understandable however the treatment of the canteen/shop attendant is unacceptable, he is very rude and grumpy. We boarded last January 5 to Iloilo city and stayed in a private room. We bought some instant cup noodles for dinner since the ship is not providing free meals even we are actually delayed for an hour. There's a long cue in the store/canteen just because the attendant is trying to finish his meal, and when he arrives he was unwelcoming to all of the guests and even make face (grumpy)to all that cued up. I don't know if the management is aware on this kind of behavior and also they are over charging people that are asking for a hot water for 20 pesos?! Yes for just a cup of hot water! The starsy store also looks unpleasant,empty of food items, scattered used containers, dirty and unorganized. I'm not disappointed with the ship coz this is the only way to get to your destination when you didn't get a flight.Written 12 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great, fast service. We ordered the transfer at 7 am, only 3 hours before we would arrive in Cebu airport because we didn’t have internet acces earlier but it was no problem and the driver was waiting for us in the terminal. The driver named Wendel was very nice and helped us get breakfast to go in the airport because it wasn’t possible to get any from our hotel. Nice car and the drive felt safe.
We will book again when we leave Moalboal.Written 6 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing service from the time we were picked up to the time we were dropped off. Cozy ride highly recommended if your ever in Cebu PhilippinesWritten 6 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had a wonderful 3 day private tour with Steph and the James. I knew what I wanted to do based on videos. If you are unsure what you want to please ask Steph and she can make suggestions. On day one I did a Cebu city tour which was great. Day 2 was the best went to Whale sharks and Sumilion island and day 3 was Moaboal and Kawasan falls. Steph will actually go with you for example to swim with the whale sharks she will take all of the photos with her camera and then will e-mail them to you. Its great so you can enjoy and have fun while she takes the pictures you don't need to worry about your phone. Another great thing about the whale shark tour is she takes you to a side resort to wait to be called you then jump in a small truck and ride about 1 mile so we only had to wait with the hundreds of other people for a few minutes most of the waiting time was at the private resort on the beach :) This was wonderful! James is a great driver we drove hundreds of miles over the three days and was always very safe on time and the car is a very nice brand new mid sized car. The price of the tour is super reasonable considering we spent 8-12 hours together each day driving all over the island. I can't believe I am the first review please read my other reviews I only write reviews when the service has been exceptional and Steph and James are truly exceptional. There are not many private tour company's in Cebu yet if you don't want to travel with a huge group on a bus and you want to set your own schedule contact Steph you can pay via PP which I really liked so I don't have to carry so much cash.Written 11 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Thank you so much sir Mark Clint Pimentel Monton , Highly recommended kaau ang Cebu Rent-a-Van & Tours sir :')...very good service , from service (literally) na shock mi sa VAN na ni sundo sa amua kahit na good for 2pax ra amua gipa reserved. ug friendly kaau si kuya jason very accommodating...hehehe , i hope makabalik mi sa cebu puhon , icontact lang tamu sir , chaaars... God bless po sir. :")Written 17 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I commend the service and efficiency of this car rental company. Their fast and prompt response, the professionalism of the staff, their respect for time... all these add up to a company well runWritten 24 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- thank you for deliver the car on time i will recommend you to my friends very fast and easy to deal thank youWritten 20 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cebu City
- These experiences are best for transportation in Cebu City:
- Private Cebu Airport - Cebu City Round-Trip Transfer
- Oslob Car Hire and Transfers
- Private Arrival Transfer from Cebu Airport to Cebu City
- 3 Nights Cebu Free and Easy
- Private Departure Transfer from Cebu City to Cebu Airport