- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- A very good mall with every shop and service you are likely to need. It has a supermarket on the lower floor and plenty of ATM machines.Written 17 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Although one of the biggest within the top 10, I like it alot as it's manageable. Chess, archery, great eats, scooters, massage chairs, but most of all it was all walkable within reason! Best of all free a/c bus to Fuente Circle and SM Cebu.
Like all other malls it has tons of shopping, cinemas and grocery store. But the free bus was waht I liked as it got me to the circle where my hotel was and totally left on time and was clean. Thumbs up!Written 19 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- not a fish person myself but wonderful variety and service from vendors and many interesting things to see and experience hereWritten 11 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stayed there for 5 days during new years and it was amazing. Really enjoyed my stay the staff were amazing and really helpful.
The room was great and I got a nice view too. There were only 2 problems the wifi stopped working but as soon as I spoke to staff it was sorted and the shower was not hot enough. But everything else was 5 star! Breakfast also great!Written 9 January 2023
- Went there just few times but like in all SM's You can buy what ever You Need from cars over tv to toothpick in their pharmacy . I wish we had Shopping malls like that here . You just have one place to find everything You Need . If You cannot find your store just ask , the Workers there are all super friendly and will help You anytime !!!!!! My wife loves that place because they have make up and lipsticks from cheap to the Most expensive Brands there !!!!!Written 12 February 2019
- it's just across bai hotel in mandaue. we came here right after i was fetched from the airport to grab a quick bite one fine evening. parking was not a problem. we settled to eat seafoods in chikaan which was about to close. we were the last customers who got accommodated.
parkmall is well lit at night but it's not actually your go-to place in the city for your leisure needs.Written 21 January 2022
- For TripAdvisor: if your most recent review is dated 2019! close - or - not update - civic 19 make a big differenceWritten 24 October 2020
- I’ve been a very long time customer of this place and i tell you, the grocery store is top of my list, well for a fact that its very private during weekdays and not so crowded during non rush hours is very relaxing and they made renovations to the place which makes it more presentable. Kudos!!Written 7 April 2022
- sm city cebu is more crowded than sm seaside, because of its location which is located nearer to city center. it is very accessible, complete with mybus terminal located in its vicinity. the mall is clean, cool, safe and clean. a good place to shop and dine.Written 12 March 2020
- if you are coming from fuente osmena circle walking alona gen maxilom ave. this is the first place when you can stop by, with jolibee and greenwich pizza as their main front tenant. a good place to eat and relax. very secured, well lighted and clean place.Written 2 March 2020
- Compare to SM which is right across, APM is just an average mall with nothing to see. Though it houses some gem finds (Macys Camera, Luys Classic Tea House) its mall is consist of tenants that sell rtw clothing, toys and pirated dvds. If you're into tiangge type of stores, then its a place to visit. If not, dont bother.Written 27 April 2017
- I liked this place so much.Their service was economical and I totally loved it.i m really sattisfiedWritten 22 February 2019
- I took a group of 18 year old Australian students to Anthill. It was a fantastic educational experience. They learned about social enterprise, ethical shopping, celebration of culture and much more. Thankyou so much Anthill!Written 8 December 2018
- they have almost all you need ,t shirts ,wallets ,medals ,shorts ,sweets ,crackers ,face towels ,prices are fair ,Written 6 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cebu City
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Cebu City:See more shopping for kids in Cebu City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Cebu City:See more shopping for groups in Cebu City on Tripadvisor