What travelers are saying
- They had room for more , should use it..cool fair vibe..Ferris wheel is nice.. shoreline is filthy like almost every where here.. Ferris wheel, you only get one trip around, with air-conditioning trying to keep upWritten 19 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's big. It's cold. But it's impersonal. Sound system is bad for concerts unless outsourced, as with chance the rapper in 2018. But none thugs and harmony had bad sound, not good for the beats. Parking is hard for events and foreigners abound who have taken over Pasay City, making it even harder to get around or park.
The vip lounge is too high to enjoy anything on court. Furthermore, it splits lower from upper box so sitting in upper box is like being in gen ad. So not worth it as its vertiginous already.Written 19 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A fantastic area of Manila and is very close to the International airport is called: “Resorts World Manila”.A fantastic area of Manila and is very close to the International airport is called: “Resorts World Manila”.
I have been staying at the Manila Marriott Hotel which is inside the Resorts World.
There are two Casinos plus a large and vibrant Shopping Mall. In addition there are several other hotels located within the resort.
What I really like is the large Gulf Course as it adds a new dimension to your visit.
Finally, they have a long Walkway from Terminal #3 directly to the Resorts World, thus making all travel between the International Airport and Resorts World quite easy and accessible.Written 18 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This air conditioned walkway is an excellent was to get from Terminal 3 to Newports area.
We were staying at The Belmont Hotel and could walk to get our flight to Boracay from Terminal 3 with Cebu Pacific.
Its just a short walk but hotel concierge will help with luggage and quite often you will be assisted transporing your luggage from the hotel to Terminal 3 by a golf cart.Written 1 April 2023
- It’s been years since my last visit in Star City, as in years like decades hahaha, I find it now too small and bit cramp.
We went to have some family bonding with my niece. My niece loved the place and surely comeback but Most probably just us. If there is an option of just an entrance fee it would be great. Coz paying the ride all you can fee and not using it is kinda not worth it. Most specially if you are with seniors.Written 10 April 2023
- Visited here for the second time to watch the Huling El Bimbo.The first was 2016 or 17 for Annie.
The Personnel are very organized and the process of redeeming the ticket to entering the Theater is very organize though there's a lot of people in the que. We are a bit late but we managed to get a very nice spot to watch.
The place is not that huge and just enough to cater maybe a thousand of people. The sound system are great. The play and the cast are awesome. The location central and very accessible to everything. I loved watching in Newport first and second visit are both great.Written 14 October 2019
- Visited on 7/15/22 and apparently, the museum is still closed to the public :( fortunately we were able to go around the park and my son was able to check the old planes.Written 18 July 2022
- I was amazed how big this church was. It was my first being there. I didn't know there was a church nearby when I visited Philippines back in 2014. The church is across Marriot, just a walking distance.Written 25 June 2023
- Seaside Dampa is a large fish market where you can buy your seafood and have them cook (for a fee) at adjacent restaurants. Seafood is absolutely fresh, but also comes very expensive so be prepared to spend at least USD 40-60 per person, much more if you chose pricey items like lobsters or sea mantis.Written 13 December 2019
- The PICC has maintained it's cleanliness and amenities and the convention halls are still cold and well maintained, so are the toilets.Written 28 October 2019
- I love this place as it is a welcoming place for our Loved pets. You can have an afternoon/evening fun time here with the whole family. Many options/choices of food, a little bit of shopping. Just your week end place if you dont want to get out of the city.Written 15 February 2019
- The Manila International Auto Show just concluded its vehicle fair activity and exhibit. Signifying the near return to what this place was utilised for prior to the pandemic. Health protocols were very much implemented inside by the inter agency task force but the volume of guests and attendees were overwhelming you can hardly navigate inside by 2 pm onwards.
Good venue. Lots of rest room. AC temperature was adequate considering how huge this place is.Written 10 April 2022
- Ok... this is NOT a place you visit for a whole day... maybe 1.... 2 hours max..... but when they have a convention you like? its really enjoyable.... i cant really say much that's generic enough to not pin it to a specific convention i visited... im aware that everyone would have a different thing they would like to attend.... but whatever it is your interested in? if its here? you can expect wide open spaces.... so it would be difficult at best to feel choked by the crowd.... unless the convention you are going to is anime conventions in which case, prepare for super crowds...Written 10 February 2020
- magnificent place to visit all you need in quality and high price I would say great shops and great restaurants and one of the best cinemas in metro manila ,a piece of art inside and nice parking too.very clean mall and a great meal at hotel inside .the best area to view sea side sunset and sunrise.Written 7 June 2022
- Very nice mall indeed, including a couple of eateries. The shops are high-end, so this is the place to go when you want to spend a lot of money. It is beautifully decorated. Tired of spending money? You can lose it in the casino.Written 27 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Pasay
- The best day trips from Pasay according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Taal Volcano Boat Experience and Lake Sightseeing from Manila
- Corregidor daytour from Manila
- Corregidor day tour from Manila
- Full-Day Tour in Corregidor and Bataan War Memorial from Manila
- Laguna Hotspring and Tagaytay Tour from Manila
Pasay Attractions Information