- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- It’s honestly hard to find a place that’s relatively safe during a pandemic. Always looking for a quiet place with a small number of patrons, good physical distancing.
Tonight's Valentines date was an exceptional find, with a 6 course meal that was matched with good musical talent. Top of the Alpha in Makati was a worthy visit and hats off to general manager Nic Belasco for greeting us and ensuring we're taken care of.Written 14 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to B-side on a Sunday evening 9pm.
Food and drinks available and very affordable.
A DJ operating from the inside of a remodelled ice cream truck treated us to some fine reggae.
The crowd, mostly reggae and normality enthusiasts, started to grow around 11pm and peaked with the advent of a short yet fantastic live concert.
Must return.Written 18 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Along with friends we have often visited Jools to watch the show that is performed on the hour beginning at 10 pm daily. Jools gets little attention being located on P Burgos and thus somewhat tainted by the environment around it but it is not a bar like most others near it. Jools presents a different show each hour with very well choreographed numbers with superbly developed costumes ranging from James Bond themed dance up to modern (but maybe less recognized titles) but it all works. Jools is not a "pick up" bar but the girls willingly accept a drink bought by a customer and will help you enjoy the time at Jools. Yes, Jools needs an upgrade in the toilets, some tech facilities on stage but considering what is available, the show producer does an amazing job with the show each night. Costumes, special effects, and lighting are well used to enhance the show. And, I have never heard of a customer being cheated in Jools, in fact, without asking for it, an "official receipt" is presented with each payment unlike any other bar in the vicinity. Good luck to choreographer Bong and team.Written 7 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Makati
- These places are best for concerts & shows in Makati:See more concerts & shows in Makati on Tripadvisor