- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I have been to many cultural heritage displays in the Philippines, but this is the best one I've encountered. Very well done, clean, comfortable, excellent displays, good information, very informative and educational. Worth the visit for sure.Written 5 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was supposed to bring my Japanese boss to Ayala Museum, which unfortunately was closed for renovation (from June 2019, it says it will reopen in 2020). So this was just our alternative option.
If you want to see the progressive story of the Philippines through its people, gadgets, urban development and historical events, this museum does not fit the bill. It consists mainly of picture gallery of the Yuchengco’s political ties over the decades, and kind of a tribute to Jose Rizal (and his string of women).
Entance fee is 100. 1 hour is more than enough to go through everything (4 floors).Written 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walked around the corner popped a museum / gallery that promotes artists. Easy browse for a very small space, but it is a good way to promote one or two artists for this is unlike the massive art galleries around the world that can overwhelm the non-artsy types within 30mins. Very cute.Written 17 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went here with a promise that it holds interesting galleries and shops. But to our dismay, it was filled with shops not even worth window shopping for. The products being sold there are practically useless. I wasted 20 minutes of my time hereWritten 8 November 2019
- This is a modern art Gallery. They have some really niece pieces and I liked to look at them at every Detail. If you wanna buy the they are expensive like in western countries.Written 14 October 2019
- Interesting new art gallery in Manila, with friendly staff and fresh art from both local and international artists.Written 11 January 2020
- We went yesterday and we were told that the museum is under renovation. Being a weekend, we did not get to talk to anyone in charge.
The exterior looks fine.
This was once the municipio of the town of Macati which was renamed to Makati at a later date.
Hopefully, the plans are exciting and will not be given up by the local government.Written 13 January 2018