- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- They have package with room and food for 3 hours. We couldnt find chinese songs in the catalog but managed to do so via the Menu using the Remote Control. Had a good time !Written 20 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Place is near our office, 15min walk only. Food is okay.
Cons: No score after each song. Room is a bit smaller that we expected.Written 5 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were looking for a place to sing and our first choice Music Platinum, was permanently closed. We were staying in Makati, near the Green Belt, and had tried Red Box before but felt their song selection was limited.
After being redirected several times by locals, we saw this sign sticking out from the second floor along a dark but popular road above a 7 Eleven. Although it didn’t seem like much, we went in and were glad we did.
Make sure one person has photo ID.
Overall, we would definitely go again. More detail below.
The place is definitely less well decked out than some other places, but the sofas were big, and microphones all worked, as did the air conditioner.
Overall bill for two people for three hours was 900 PHP, which included one drink each plus a dish of food, which was much cheaper than Red Box.
The sound system was quite good actually having lots of options to adjust everything from tempo to key, as well as background music or singing.
The song list was quite extensive. Only one song we could think of was not found. Otherwise we sang straight for three hours. Be aware that the staff speak limited English so ask the front desk how to search for songs by artist as the song book in the room is by Song Name only.
The food was okay. No one had any problems after eating it.
Drinks were simple, sodas, basic mixed drinks, all fine.
The rooms are small even though is space for folks to sit. It is not like a big party room in some places. Or else think of it as Filipino sized.
The air conditioning was decent for us but we were only two. If you have a large party, you may not find it sufficient especially as they don’t keep them all on continuously.
The small room size means that it is easy to too close to the speakers with the mics causing feedback.
A little off the beaten track as it is not near that many other businesses and is a short taxi ride from the hotels around Green Belt. It is actually closer to P Burgos but still a good 10 minutes away. Opposite a Ministry of Tourism building.
A few of the songs were covers that did not sound anything like they were intended to. “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake sounded less like a heavy metal band and more like telephone call on hold music. A rare problem though.
But overall, these were minor and I would definitely go again.Written 17 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friends and I decided to avail of the lunch buffet with free 3 hours Karaoke time for only 399+. The buffet consists of pork, chicken, fish, vegetables and a pasta dish. Dessert was fruit salad and leche flan which we loved. The way we select songs was a bit difficult as the remote was a bit faulty however we enjoyed singing and eating.Written 27 June 2015