Flea & Street Markets
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I was told to be careful from pickpockets in this area. Still, the whole complex was a fun way to know the local vibe and atmosphere of Baguio.
Try to find the area where the locals are buying their stuff. Otherwise the ‘tourist zone’ is still a good place to be.Written 14 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Its been a while since the last time I visited SM Baguio and there are changes made. It does have now a garden at the top floor and thats a very good thing to have knowing SM Malls are more on a boxi'ish type (maximizing every space to fit one stall). For this, a garden is a plus. One thing, no aircon(its cold no worries hehe). Again, no photos as I am busy with our pet dog :)Written 11 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This market is complete with all their best selling local strawberries, veggies and snacks. Local tourist who are bringing their car can park at Maharlika parking for only php50. I can sense that prices and buyers are still geared towards the tourist and local Filipinos. You will need to haggle and picking your own strawberries will be more expensive than if the seller picks for you!Written 24 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm not sure why it's listed as a thing-to-do. It just seems your common place. In fact, it's crowded and noisy given it's near the very busy road. It does, however, offers a good place for souvenirs, clothing, repair shops, eateries, and others. Also, it's very accessible.Written 16 January 2018
- Abanao Shopping Mall is a small three storey shopping mall in Abanao Street in Baguio's city centre - However access to the two upper levels and the basement car park is by stairs only, and there is no lift or escalator access to these levels so do bear this in mind should you have problems coping with staircases. There is a branch of the excellent 'National Book Store' adjacent to the mall's main entrance in Abanao Street.
Food and drinks are available here in the mall in some outlets, and whilst I do not consider that the Abanao shopping mall qualifies as a serious tourist attraction by the remotest stretch of the imagination, you will find that although being quite small for a shopping mall with a limited number of shops of varying kinds, it is worth knowing about as it can be a very useful place to dive into and have a browse around and keep yourselves dry if it suddenly turns rainy outside should you be exploring in Baguio's city centre.Written 22 March 2019
- There are many different stores here and most of them are very reasonable in prices and selections are very wide. There are three floors (as I recall, since I only went to the third floor) and found interesting shops like a 5cent Up Store. Great place to find things you may not be able to find elsewhere. It is quite noisy and many times the escalators are not working. Use a taxi to get there so you can be dropped in the front of the mall. Driving a private vehicle is "crazy" as it is in most of Baguio.Written 14 April 2019
- I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy their vacation.Foods were definitely satisfying and mouth-watering.Staffs were all friendly and and accommodating.I wish I could go back and try some of their specialties and take some more selfies at every corner(LoL)!Written 22 October 2018
- If you are in baguio ,you must not miss to try to visit skyworld commercial center.It is
Located at the heart of the city.You won’t missed since its along session road.You can find alot of dry goods here.From branded to local .Footwear,custome etc.You can find it here.Tips....do ask for a discount .Do not agree on the price that they say.Always check the goods and if it possible for you to try it ...then do so .Written 16 May 2018
- I think the place is basically his house. We had a good time and we're very lucky to see the master Ben Hur Villanueva at work. He was there working on another painting and his wife arrived as well. Picture-taking is not allowed but we were lucky that Sir Ben allowed to have a picture taken with him. Another "new site" and experience for our kids.Written 22 November 2015
- If you want access to cheap goods and wares, the Harrison night market is for you. You can buy cheap clothes, shoes and other items in the night market. Prices are not fixed and buyers are always welcome to haggle. Also a good place to grab Strawberry taho (strawberry bean curd) at night. The place is essentially safe, just watch out for pickpockets. Police regular patrol the area so no need to worry much.You can buy cheap souvenirs here as well.Written 23 October 2019
- I had a hard time finding this shop. Initially followed the map but ended up asking around as I just couldnt find it. Good thing they were open til 8pm which allowed me a few more minutes to look around.
The shop was cozy and small, and I appreciated that they sold local books. They have a bit of international authors too.
I wish I could have had more time to go thru the books.Written 29 November 2017
- too late review..✌🏻️joined a hike to Mt. Pulag on April 15 with these organizers and we bought 2 3600 worth package as they will provide tent,sleeping bags, lights etc plus meals while on trek based on their ads so no need for us to carry them on trail..but unfortunately from what we have paid we only received 1 small tent..we nearly have frozen to death on top, went to the summit with a borrowed light and ate only chocolates while on hike..so dissapointing!everything was a lie!everyone from the group organized by them were so frustrated and even went to the police station and filed complaint against them immediately after the hike instead of supposed free side trip to a dam nearby..still planning to climb Mt. Pulag again because it's so beautiful..with its breathtaking sea of clouds!but guys beware never with PAGNAT SAKA!Written 10 January 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Baguio