Popular things to do
- 4WD Tours
- City Tours
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sporting Events
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Ports of Call Tours
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Walking & Biking Tours
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Shopping & Fashion
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
Top Attractions in Ras Al Khaimah
What travelers are saying
- great get away from the scorching sun
A good drive from Dubai
No great restaurants .. what ever is there is little on an expensive side.
you can enjoy zip line...Written 16 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good as it offers essential shopping for the tourists: Spinneys as a good food store, alcohol shop, three pharmacies, sporting goods, currency exchange, etc. Not for serious shopping.Written 10 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited this mall after 5 years. Nothing has changed much but for the food court where there are way too many options for all cuisines, including Yellow Chilli, which has relocated from Naeem Mall. Enough parking is available both inside & outside the mall. Those looking for shopping branded items, this would be the mall to visit.Written 3 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing and beautiful place that u can relax alone, friends and family. If u r looking for lake and dam, water springs and easy or medium hiking trails, then its your destinationWritten 30 May 2022
- It was well worth a visit despite the heat. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Most of the exhibit areas were air conditioned, a relief as the outside temperature was 40+C.Written 8 August 2021
- This should be called Lulu Hypermarket instead of RAK mall because most of the space is occupied by Lulu & there are very few other shops. Few restaurants are there too. All visitors who entered with me went to Lulu.
There is enough covered car parking inside the complex on the ground floor & lot more space outside the mall.Written 2 May 2022
- Liked the place. A bit tough but a good climb. Well maintained fort. Good view below. And the limestone mountain behind. Very far from Dubai. You have to time it so that you reach either early morning or early evening. Worth a visitWritten 30 December 2021
- Off work with perks! Converting your points earned is real, takes time but worth the apparel vouchers at hand and worth visiting this mall. Happy to find different apparel stores in one mall with affordable prices! A lot of choices so no rush! Also my fave Inglot, Aldo, Aerospostale, Guess, CallitSpring and Brands4U are here however my perks suits the best at R&B which has my checklist and thanks to their staff as well as to Filipino mall security guard who is much helpful and knows how to assist the customers than the management on shift which is very rude and only think of his position than providing a handy mall map if he does not want to be asked so better not waste time coming to the mall concierge/customer service information at all to asked for a mall map guide just a piece of advise, look and asked for a Filipino security guard! Across the mall is.one of.my fave hypermarket which fills my Lulu voucher and grocery list! Im so thankful for everything!Written 6 March 2020
- Also know as the Ghost Town, was very interesting to see, lots of Art put up and plans to do this place up should be a great tourist spot in due time when they have finished with all their work on it.Written 10 May 2019
- It was a fantastic experience! Due to low season and hot weather we were the only 2 guests so we enjoyed a private tour. The guide was friendly and we learned something about pearls.
Took about 1,5 hWritten 22 June 2022
- Our doughter had the time of her life! It's a combination of a big "climbing area" and one with other attractions.. everything you do costs but it's loads of great fun. Our doughter was only in the climbing area but she played for hours! Great place to go to get your kids do something else a rainy or to warm day.Written 18 February 2020
- Wonderful service - very professional staff members and amazing massage .
Overall wonderful experience and will be happy to visit again.Written 7 April 2022
- A must visit for families esp with kids to this hidden treasure deep inside RAK. It is worth the drive. A very unique museum, petting farm, green House plants, wooden bridges and also huts to stay overnight. Worth 20dhs entrance fee required for maintenance of this lovely farm. On site limited food available so best to carry your own.Written 23 March 2021
- RAK zoo is one of the finest location to visit. According to me it would do far better with more competent staff and better advertisement. The visit was fine.Written 5 December 2019
- The camel tracing track,is approx 30 minutes from Waldorf Astoria by taxi, the racing starts at 6am and lasts for approx 3 hours. It is very casual and you can wander around the starting area and get very close to the camels, the locals were very hospitable and took time to explain what was happening and the procedures, I believe our wives were the only women present and everyone was very friendly to them. No grandstand or seating, you literally follow on the road alongside the track as the camels race and each race is approx 8 k.
Well worth the experience in spite of the early start,Written 29 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ras Al Khaimah
- The best day trips from Ras Al Khaimah according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Beautiful Desert of Dubai By Hot Air Balloon
- Musandam Khasab Day Trip From Ras Al Khaimah
- Private Tour From Ras Al Khaima Hotels : Dubai 10 Hours with Professional Driver
- Musandam Dibba Cruise with Buffet Lunch
- Dubai Red Dune Safari with BBQ Dinner & Live Shows from RAK