Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Marmaris
Admission tickets from ₱973.44
What travelers are saying
- We stayed at the Premier Negris Beach Hotel in Marmaris, a beautiful hotel, nice pool, plenty of sunbeds/parasols. Lovely double room with balcony on the side of the hotel but still had a lovely view of the sea and the harbour in the distance! Beds made and room cleaned daily.
The food was adequate (we were all inclusive) but it didn't wow us!
Through a small gate at the end of the gardens is a promenade and a shale beach with hotel sunbeds to use.
The resort is busy with lots of shops/market selling fake designer gear and lots of lively bars if that's your thing! We preferred the harbour with restaurants and a more relaxed feel to it. We gad a lovely day out on one of the boats, stopping off to swim and call at a little village for an hour (we'll worth the £20.00 each.
All in all a lovely holiday, first time in Turkey for us but would probably try a quieter resort next time 😀Written 7 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice, pleasant and relaxing day with pleasant views. This leads to the Turtle beach which is great warm water and fun to swim in.Written 29 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a lovely evening out, light show starts at 9pm, lasts for 30 mins. Various music, be careful as you can get spray with water.Written 21 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a great place,amazing views from the top,very hot,historical old things to see,interesting castle,great experinceWritten 31 December 2022
- water was clear blue and perfect temperature ( i went end of august til start sep)beach was clean so we’re the sun beds nothing bad to say about this place.
(if you do go to the beach you will have to buy a drink or a few as the beach opposite any bar is basically owned by them and i think in turkey it’s quite rude not to)
-sorry for the squished photos idk what’s happening lolWritten 24 December 2022
- Nice people, beautiful landscape, peaceful sea water plenty of things to do, unfortunately many hotels and restaurants still closed. Do not hesitate and go, it is worth it.Written 11 June 2021
- Visited Rhodes. Beautiful island. Bought ticket through Marmarisferry.com who were excellent. Informing me by phone about delay in sailing and reorganizing new ticket for me.Written 26 November 2022
- went on the celebrations great experience group on super time with the Turkish people supervised very wellWritten 3 November 2022
- Bought tickets of a rep, was very straight forward to get into. Lockers are free you just have to write down your name & hotel name.
Lifeguards and friendly and helpful, no issues with any of them!
There was a few plasters lying around on the steps but other than that the place looked to be clean. Water was clean and the wave pool & slides are all fab too! We spent around 2-3 hours there, probably couldn’t put a full day in but maybe different for people with kids 😊Written 19 October 2022
- These are an amazing site which you can see from the river boats on the way to Turtle beach and the mud baths. They are a truly remarkable sightWritten 9 October 2022
- ..and I think they are right! It it stunning prom one end to the other, from Marmaris to Knidos Lighthouse!
Knidos is breath taking and Dacha old town is charming, areal gem. No time to get on the North coast but the South has some picturesque beaches. Palamutbuku and Kurubuk are superb. At some point driving on D400 you will see both seas, Aegean on the North and Mediterranean on the South. Beautiful drive from one end to the other.
Head up if you plan on using the ferry from Bodrum to Datcha off season. They cancelled the ferry without notification or reason on the beautiful morning of March 19 onWritten 4 April 2022
- Me and my boyfriend visited Sedir island (Cleopatra island) in September. The weather was still very hot and we took a tour from Marmaris which took about 45 minutes total travel.
Entering the island requires a payment of 120 lira per person and was payable to our tour provider who gave us a ticket. We only visited for 2 hours but wish we could of stayed longer.
The water is very clean and clear. The mystical sand is not allowed to be walked on and is sectioned off with rocks and a rope. The sunbeds on the beach are wooden and not very comfortable. Overall we enjoyed the visit and it was the best beach we’ve visited.