950 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 950
What travelers are saying
- We used this tram a few times in Dubai and found it is conveniently placed to get to the sights that the metro does not go to. It has two connections to the Dubai Metro at Jumeirah Lakes and Dubai Marina stations and provides access to The Palm Island monorail. Tickets for Dubai Metro work with the tram but you have to buy a separate ticket for the monorail. The tram was driverless, safe and relatively inexpensive with plenty of standing room every time we took it.Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A way to see Dubai from another angle, from the water.
I used their services for three trips: Sharjah, round trip and Dubai Marina, in both cases departing from Al Ghubaiba Marine Station. The boats are modern, clean, have two classes: regular and gold. There is a small kiosk on board where you can buy snacks (sandwiches, for example), water, soft drinks, fresh juices. No alcohol...
The staff is very kind, speaking English. I really have a reason to thank them, because I forgot a power bank on board and managed to recover it after asking the staff at the ticket office in Dubai Marina Mall Station for help.Written 19 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fast and modern Metro system to see all the major Dubai points of interest. Buying a Nol Card is easy and can be reloaded as needed for fares. Mostly laid out on an
East to West route (Red Line) and a SE route (Green Line). Stations are clean and signage is easy to follow.
***Note - the Metro is usually very crowded. Not recommended for people who are claustrophobic because the trains are congested with riders, especially on the Red Line during Rush Hours.Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Truly wonderful experience. Had a wonderful time during the entire desert safari . Mr Khyal , our guide arrived on time at our hotel and ensured that we were reaching our safari spots on time . Also he made the entire safari absolutely smooth for us. He ensured that all the activities were covered . Truly a wonderful guide throughout the safari.
Did Quad biking, Sand Boarding, Camel Riding and a bunch of other activities followed by the BBQ Meal
Would definitely recommendWritten 8 December 2023
- This is one of the good experiences in Dubai
You can see the entire Palm Jumeirah, visit the Atlantis shopping area and the Nakheel mall if you can spend around 2-3 hoursWritten 28 November 2023
- Starting valve on the taxi meter was 25dr before we set off from Dubai airport which tells me the price is increased for the airport because every other Dubai taxi started at 5dr.
Cars are clean, most drivers are great and helpful, some chatty.
We found that Dubai Taxis were mostly cheaper than Ubers for the same journey so I need to download their app.
Definitely recommend 100%. Top marks.
As in all taxis make sure the ID is correct and the incar display shows the fare, we never had a problem and have lost count of the trips we have used them for.Written 1 October 2023
- The trolley no longer moves but it is still worth a look, particularly at night when it is nicely lit up.
It is located on the Boulevard in Downtown Dubai near the Wings of Mexico.Written 31 January 2022
- Marcus was an amazing professional. Al Sofouh beach and the Palm was a great choice to be shown because he knows the gems! Whatever you might want or need he try his best to accomodate. Driving skills amazing, he avoid an accident (not hisbfault at all) impressively. Thank you for taking care of us and showing the best of Dubai.Written 18 February 2022
- I hired Melody Passengers Transport for a group of 25 people during their stay in Dubai in the month of October. My first contact was Ikam and he was very attentive and immediately sent a quote and provided friendly and professional follow-up until the last day of the service. The bus was on time every day and very clean, the driver was friendly to the group. We had long days and the price of overtime was reasonable.
Everything was good, Ikram's service, rates and professional attention were very helpful. I definitely recommend them and of course I WILL HIRE THEM AGAIN on a next occasion. Thank you Melody, you were an important part of the success of our trip to Dubai.Written 29 November 2023
- Amazing experience! I traveled solo and this was the best thing I've done in Dubai. My driver Azeem made it seamless. He picked me up on time from the hotel, was very professional and courteous, set all the expectations. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions about the area and so, and made sure I had everything I needed. The experience itself was awesome. I got very lucky with the weather and watched the most amazing sunset. The pictures I took are incredible. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Dubai, absolutely must do.Written 9 December 2023
- Hello, Captain Raja, really we're very happy with you enjoy our Dubai trip. We are apricated to you and your company. We was completely impressed with their professionalism tour guide.Written 4 December 2023
- Many thanks to GBI bus rental service in Dubai for giving me a special service. I came from Malaysia to Dubai for vacation with my family. Their advance booking is a good option where you can be tension free while travelling. Even though I was a little nervous for online payment but then I came to know that their all online payments are secured by VISA.
On arrival they gave us free of cost pick up from airport to the hotel. Then as our plan we had Dubai tour and also Abu Dhabi tour. Their Desert safari tour was amazing and we really enjoyed alot.
I strongly recommend people who come to visit Dubai to take service from GBI Bus rental Transport because they really care for their customer and they deal in very proper way
Thanks againWritten 18 April 2019
- Communication was excellent. Sana, our driver, was on time and extremely pleasant. We were lucky and received a private transfer due to availability. He was a great and safe driver and made sure we were having a great time the whole way through. The sand duning was amazing and he navigated through the sand like a pro! There was no belly dancing due to ramadan but the other shows were great. All in all a great trip.Written 25 March 2023
- Very professional organisation. The tour is scheduled with a perfect timing, not to compressed nor too long. All activities very nice and the dinner with the show was amazing.
A special thank goes to our guide Emdad: without him our tour wouldn't be so ggod and.... his driving on the dunes was amazing!Written 26 March 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
- These experiences are best for transportation in Dubai:
- Dubai Red Dune Desert Safari: Camel Ride, Sandboarding & BBQ Options
- Dubai Red Dune Safari with Quad Bike, Sandboard & Camel Ride
- Premium Red Dune Safari with Camel Ride & BBQ Dinner in Bedouin Camp
- Dubai Airport Private One Way Arrival & Departure Transfer
- Private One-way Airport Transfer (Dubai Airport DXB To/From Dubai)
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for transportation in Dubai:See more transportation for adrenaline seekers in Dubai on Tripadvisor