* Big beautiful area of restaurants, bars and stores
* Active night life
* Big promenade at the water of the marina as it enters the Arabian Sea
* Ain Dubai, the world's largest Ferris wheel, can be seen close-up (look at my "helpful" photos)
* Very scenic boardwalk-type walkway bridge over the water from Dubai Marina
* Great views of the Dubai Marina, especially at night
* No bicycles allowed
* Parking underneath is quite expensive
"I VISITED THIS PLACE"....
.... at least twice-
On our first evening in Dubai, we missed the turnover to our lodging in the Dubai Marina and ended up here. So we parked and explored all the restaurants, bars and stores. We saw the Ain Dubai from super-close (see my "helpful" photos) and we watched the 10pm laser lights display over the waters of the marina (again- see my very "helpful" photos).
After that, I returned at least twice on two separate pre-dawn/morning bicycle excursions. I loved to go with a Careem Bike from Dubai Marina to JBR and to race across the boardwalk-style bridge to Bluewaters Island, each time to be greeted and stopped by the 24 hour guard who prevents bicycle entry (see my "helpful" photos of my bicycle at the point where I was stopped).
* Yet another amazing recreation and entertainment place
* No bicycles 🚴
* Expensive parling