Duty-Free Shops in Dubai
THE BEST Dubai Airport Shops
Airport Shops in Dubai
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Taxes are low in otherwise expensive Dubai so this is not the place to get great bargains. However there were some incredible offers due to some anniversary and we got some very good chocolate home with us made in Finland for an extremely low price!Written 7 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A duty-free shop is a retail outlet whose goods are exempt from the payment of certain local or national taxes and duties, on the requirement that the goods sold will be sold to travelers who will take them out of the country, who will then pay duties and taxes in their destination country.
So stores like this exist in all airport terminals around the world... they sparkle and have everything that you have read about or secretly desired. I was once captivated by the stores and no trip was complete without a trip to one...but I have learned over time that they are simply a lure to purchase things that you do not necessarily need.
The joy in visiting one of these stores lies in the time where you need something that is a quality item and they are conveniently located.
I do have to say though, I liked the Easter decorations at Dubai Airport...they do entice you in with glittery things... or in this case, a giant golden bunny.Written 23 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well presented in appropriate sections with staff on hand... adequate pay points and minimal queuing. Had some good offers too.Written 9 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really like Dubai duty free even though it’s ‘ full on’ and always busy. The countless perfumeries and cosmetic ranges are daunting !
I’ve only once received excellent customer focussed service on a 2021 trip
Heading for zone A -
I wanted some new perfume and fancied LOUIIS VUITTON range.
The guidance I received was extremely bad
Not at all focussed on MY needs at all But 110% business needs & or commission needs!
I was told they didn’t sell Louis Vuitton perfume??
They didn’t guide me to the LV store or mention where it was !
I was served by a female store assistant at first then she walked off.!
Then along came a male.
I had told both of them what I did NOT want I was quite specific
I had a bad cold and couldn’t really smell anything.
So I persisted with my Wants & DONT WANTS
I ended up buying a £230 perfume !
When I got home and rid of my cold
My new perfume was unboxed.
It is unfortunately everything I did NOT want.
Light. Unisex & a more masculine smell it’s sweet sweet light fragrance & was super expensive.
I feel really upset Really Let downWritten 21 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
- These places are best for airport shops in Dubai:See more airport shops in Dubai on Tripadvisor