- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 56
What travelers are saying
- Stop by on a Saturday for brunch and enjoy a walk around the farm. My daughter’s roommates volunteered there and recommended a visit. Excellent musicians were playing as we ate.Written 3 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An eclectic collection of vendors, selling trinkets, fruits, auto parts, water heaters, Mayan "stuff", and everything in between. The vendors call out for your interest, but they will not chase you or badger (just say no). The fruits were fresh looking, with mangoes particularly sweet. The prices are as if locals frequent the market. It is also only a few blocks from the arch, so worth a quick stroll through if you have half an hour free.Written 1 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We accidentally got in line with a cruise tour group and learned a bit about the usage of jade (little because the tour was in Spanish for which we were not proficient).
Our purpose was strictly shopping for beautiful jade jewelry.
The staff are most helpful and accommodating. They are standing by to individually wait on the customers. You feel like you are in an exclusive jewelry store in NYC.
Impressed because my friend had to have a ring sized and gentleman walked us up to a restaurant and later brought her ring to the table afterward. Now that is service we had not expected!Written 3 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This smaller mercado is blocks closer than the main mercado in Antigua. It is a maze of tightly-spaced booths. Certain days of the week (Thursdays and Saturdays, I think), there are outside vendors.Written 12 September 2022
- The work that is on display and available for sale is vibrant and eye catching. The photographer who is behind these photographs, uses the profits from the sale to help the children in the photographs go to college.Written 9 September 2016
- A beautiful spot with glorious colourful artwork. I bought a piece from them via their Facebook page and received excellent service, continual updates, fast delivery to the UK and I am extremely happy with my purchase! Highly recommended.Written 29 April 2018
- Pretty sure you're not going to find a bargain here but it's definitely one stop shopping with an enormous selection of...well everything. If Antigua is your last stop you can definitely pick up everything here.Written 26 January 2023
- Amazing store, amazing service and very nice staff! I did the jewelry creation workshop and I definitely recommend it! They also have the most beautiful jewelry pieces...Written 24 September 2019
- You can find copies of much of these items in the markets and also more modern versions crafted to somewhat of this standard at Nim Po’t but neither will be what is on offer here. Expect museum quality pieces that have had real use and have some history. Masks are around $US 200-300 which is massively more than elsewhere, but then you are buying (recent-ish) antiques. We got a 20% discount for cash in dollars and also a look around the museum. The person at the store was amazingly knowledgeable and we enjoyed the visit as much for talking to him.Written 8 August 2022
- The home goods are so beautiful in Colibri! The bedspreads and pillows are stunning. Make sure to stop in when in Antiqua, Guatemala, CathyWritten 11 October 2019
- Short interesting presentation and beautiful showroom. Pieces customized while you wait with discount if silver removedThis was part of a walking tour I took through the city. It was a little bit commercial but the short presentation about Jade was awfully interesting. Did get an opportunity to see the various kinds of Jade and how it is cut and polished. Also learned a little bit about how it's different from the Jade in China and Myanmar, both countries I have visited. I don't know how good the quality was but the pieces were beautiful. I bought a necklace and a bracelet both of which were shortened and the price discounted appropriately while I waited for about 10 minutes. A nice opportunity to get your jewelry the length you want.Written 1 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Antigua
- These experiences are best for shopping in Antigua:
- The Artisan Experience
- Artisan Shoemaking & Leather Craft Tour
- Visit The Leather Boots Town in Antigua - Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Antigua:See more shopping for kids in Antigua on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Antigua:See more shopping for couples in Antigua on Tripadvisor