- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Went for a quick taste of their product. Got a sampler of 4. They had a good variety of different beers from Pale Ale to Vanilla Porter. The sampler was a great way to try a nice variety and try some good smooth flavors. The folks running the brewery were friendly and helpful. Nice bar area to sit and have a taste - not a very large place, but adequate for relaxing and tasting the beer. Food truck in the parking lot was available to serve lunch, but we didn't try the food because we had other lunch plans. The folks behind the bar were all hard a work cleaning the equipment and preparing for their next brew. If you like beer, it's a good place to stop in for a taste.Written 11 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ames Park is a beautiful park to visit. its tucked away near a residential area and if you are not local, you would not know its here. We were told about it because of our friends we stayed with. The park is very nice and quiet with lots of clean and well maintained trails. the main trail around the entire pond is fantastic and very long. There are lots of tables as well for folks to have picnics and spend time with families. The pond has lots of fish, so there are always people out fishing all around the lake. Lots of parking as well.Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When I was a Cub Scout we went on a field trip to the Dyer. I have been back a few more times most recently last month when I was in town and had some spare time. I am a history buff and this place feeds my interests for local tri-town (Abington, Rockland, and Whitman) memorabilia. The staff is well versed on the exhibits as well as their selection of books. This is a good place to bring you 12 to 16-year-old kids for a little local history.Written 19 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everyone always friendly and helpful, Brian is especially cordial and quick on the draw. Try steak tips, best in the south shore. Go you will have a great experience!Written 30 June 2020
- Grab a pizza or other good food and the beverage of your choice and sit with friends, shoot some pool or watch one of the great Boston teams on the TV's. Good pub fare and reasonable prices.Written 27 June 2016
- Solid across the board as far as beer and menu. Wallet won't take a beating and pub grub will fill you up..Written 30 March 2016