Popular things to do
What travelers are saying
- Visiting Casa Gorordo Museum was truly an insightful and moving experience for me. I like visiting and discovering relics of the past and this tour gave me a new perspective of how the history of the Philippines, specifically Cebu. the tour showed a glimpse of the past that we are aware of but dont bother to recognize. visiting museums and historical places helps us recognize the beauty of our past that enables us to develop a more perceptive Filipino identity
the Casa Gorordo Museum was a very nice place to recommend to tourists. It contains important artifacts and objects that are rarely seen in any place today. The objects inside were properly taken care of, organized, and are still in their mint condition. looking at them really takes you back in time and makes you imagine what it was like in the past. the tour was also a very stimulating experience as we walked around the museum. the tour guide was jolly, approachable, easy to talk to, and perceptive, and he sure know his stuff about history. It made me realize that we should really have someone who actually knows the history of the places we're visiting in order to absorb and understand the essence and importance of the place.
Overall, I give the museum a 10/10, the tour guide a 15/10, and whole experience after visiting a 100 points. It was a very valuable and worthwhile experienceWritten 6 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The views are amazing, we have not tried the beaches so defintely we are coming back. The have very much places to visit and the historical churches are also amazing,Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was an amazing experience. The beauty of the place is overwhelming and the water is so clean and cold. It is one of the best adventure we had.Written 31 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of expensive shops. No much to rave about but to say the choice is good and it has A/C...if you are on holidays why would you visit a shopping centreWritten 12 August 2023
- I saw a lot of beautiful waterfalls, but this was really am amazing waterfall! When we were there the only thing we said was omg what beautiful. It was nice you can also can swim in the very blue lagoon and of course standing under the waterfall... Love it!Written 25 July 2023