- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- The fine fine white sand was great to walk on. The water is very shallow for quite a bit so easy for non swimmers to enjoy. Lots of activities but sometimes the constant selling of paddle boarding, island hopping, sailing etc was too much. Very kid friendlyWritten 27 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beach cost P500 return (including P50 tip) with the ETrike driver waiting for almost an hour while we walked to the south end of this lovely beach.
It was Amihan so I expected the waves to be rough but not so. There was some shade.
The beach is in pristine condition: wonderful white sand, very few rocks in the sea (at least for the few metres I swam) and on sunny days such as we had the waters are a most attractive turquoise.
The vendors are not pushy (unlike terrible Bali).
Most of the main road is rehabilitated: contractors are still working on one section of a perhaps 300-400 metres, but it was easily traversed by the competent and friendly ETrike driver.
There is at least one seated restaurant close to the beach and the usual array of elderly souvenir and very basic takeaway cafes.Written 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place for photoshoots but gets too crowded so you have to wait for your turn. This is also a great spot to take a swim by the beach.Written 24 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At lunchtime on a weekday, few were walking at the north end of former Boat Station 1 as it was a sunny day and the sun's rays were searing.
Willy's Rock was an easy 40 second wade from the shoreline and given the rock provided shade, a welcome respite from the sun.
The rock is dedicated to Our Blessed Mother, Mary, the Mother of God. A good opportunity for a brief reflection and prayer.
Good restaurants such as Bama Grill (incorrectly called 'OBama Grill' by TA) are along the beach.Written 19 November 2022
- It s on the bucket list of all the people who visit boracay. Perfect to have fun alone, with friends or with the familyWritten 11 April 2021
- I highly recommend this place to visit before taking the ferry to Boracay or before heading to the airport after your trip from Boracay. This “museum” reminds me of a mini PCC in Hawaii but much more interactive. Amy was a fantastic guide and all the lolos and lolas there were so great. It was my kids’ first time in the Philippines and I am glad they got to see how life was like back then in the Philippines.Written 4 January 2023
- if you are in boracay check the island hopping offered by the locals make sure to include Crystal Cove Island in the itinerary ... island hopping rate normally between 600 to 800 pesos per pax which includes buffet lunch
crystal cove view is breath taking , every corner is IG friendly so take most of your pictures while you are here ... u can also dig into a mini cave for a picture remembrance ... it will be a wonderful experience for your friends and family for more wonderful places in PH please visit my FB Page #travelgoalsphWritten 14 May 2019
- This is adjacent to White Beach. More popular for kite-surfers. I don't kite surf but it's nice to just sit by the shore and watch the kites gliding in the air. Very breezy. Chill atmosphere. Friendly dogs roaming.Written 12 March 2022
- D'Mall is the main mall of Boracay island, it is an open-air mall that offers a handful of restaurants and souvenir shops. It is used to be a jampacked mall in the past but when the pandemic started, the tourists are lesser and it looks like a ghost town at night.Written 17 December 2021
- the crystal water made me fell in love to the beach. station 3 are not crowded to swim. nice and quiet.Written 29 July 2022
- A great experience in seeing the beautiful sea of Boracay although its kind of expensive, it is still a great fun. Best practice here is to go in a group so you can ask for a discount.Written 10 October 2017
- The highlight of our stay in Boracay. Sittinng out on the ocean, sipping vodka drinks, watching the sun set. The Manic Monkey Crew organised a fantastic party on a yacht for a group of people looking for adventure. I got to swing from a hammock and we got to swim out at sea. For about $70 they carted us to the boat, provided drinks and snacks too. What a fun bunch of people.Written 14 January 2018
- With affordable drinks, great people, and a great experience overall, exit bar is definitely on the top of my list of places to visit in boracay! When you come here you can be sure to meet some great people and have a great time. If you go to exit bar and don’t have a good time... DRINKS ON ME!! 🤪Written 8 January 2021
- Great tour and well organised. As a solo female traveller Justine made me feel very welcomed and introduced me to many people on the tour. She is very informative and made me laugh the entire time! I will definitely be back just for Justine!Written 18 January 2023
- This was so much fun and the photos came out amazing! Maegan was a brilliant teacher and photographer.Written 18 April 2020