- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This is a small shopping center with something like 8-10 stores. The clothing stores had some nice clothing’s to good prices. There’s also a supermarket and a pharmacy if these kind of products are needed.Written 3 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Highly recommend Tirta Spa. The staff were very organised and professional. Great for couples. We got the signature massage in a royal villa which was beautiful. Went for the full 90 minutes. They use high quality oils. Very luxurious.Written 11 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have travelled in Asia for about a year, taking massage once a week in Thailand, so I am kind of spoiled with great massage services.
As I train, my muscles need deep tissue hard massage and in general this is not easy to find wherever in the world I am.
I have been on Boracay island for about 2 months now..tried different places here for massage.
Unfortunately my needs were not satisfied.
UNTIL, I gave the island and myself one more chance and magic happened in Bella Isa salon with Genny.
The moment I stepped inside, the room was filled with nice aroma. Then I notice a lovely oriental music.
Katarina at the desk(perhaps spelling the name wrong, excuse me for that) made me feel very welcome the moment I arrived.
I was nurtured and treated like a Royalty.
Everything in the salon is super clean, towels they cover you with are soft and smelling lovely.
I usually don´t take less than 1,5h and next time I will definitely take 2h =)
Don't get misled about Genny 's beautiful and tender appearance, surprisingly inside of her there is hidden strength and power like the superhero Hulk appears to be.
I asked for strong massage and got it and definitely she is going to be seeing me until this island is my home.Written 16 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best spa's in Boracay and maybe best value for your money. Excellent quality massage, professional and luxurious spa treatments. Recommended if you're massage lovers.Written 4 December 2022
- I am not a frequent visitor to spas, but I have been to a few. This one is great. The walk up to the gate then to the parlor and walking through the grounds is captivating and serene. The music, tea, and furniture made the whole experience very relaxing. My masseuse was incredible. I would definitely go back and try one of their special treatment massages.Written 5 December 2022
- Amazing massage treatment by Kuya Abe. Let us help the local community to recover, and try the massage services of Kuya Abe when you are in town. Higly recommended.Written 20 May 2022
- With affordable drinks, great people, and a great experience overall, exit bar is definitely on the top of my list of places to visit in boracay! When you come here you can be sure to meet some great people and have a great time. If you go to exit bar and don’t have a good time... DRINKS ON ME!! 🤪Written 8 January 2021
- Great gym, great coach who really know his way around boxing. Would return anytime possible. Must visit !Written 9 November 2021
- Oh my god, one of the best massages I’ve got ever! Been wanting to try other places but I keep going back here! So worth a visit! 👏👏Written 3 July 2022
- To be honest, I was a bit skeptical at first when the restaurant next door gave us a coupon for a $10 USD massage for an hour?! While it's not luxurious, it is way cleaner, than most Chinese massage places in NYC. I'm very particular with my massages and we both found our treatments very relaxing and enjoyable. Try to book first if you can. We tried to go back twice and they were booked. We also tried to phone them to make an appointment and they didn't answer. If you want a cheap massage in Station 3 this is a good spot.Written 10 January 2018
- Good music, good food and a lot of shots. If you want to party all night this place is highly recommended.Written 22 October 2022
- I came along solo and tried this pool access for only 1200 pesos and that is consumable. for that amount, i got 2 pool towels and 1 daybed and a thousand pesos of food and drink consumable. but i choose to consume it all for drinks.. i ordered cocktails from the pool bar and i love it. especially, the Flipflops, its refreshing and i love the hint of spiciness in it. love that. very unique. Staff was also friendly and approachable. Always having smile on their faces.
Its a nice place to chill and relax.Written 17 December 2019
- Took my PADI certification and had an excellent experience overall. Very friendly, well organized and experienced crew. Clean and top notch equipment. Highly recommend for both advanced and beginnersWritten 19 January 2023
- We were checked in a different hotel and I called up the CHI Spa to book an appointment. The whole process was very thorough as they helped organize pick up and drop off.
The facilities were spectacular and peaceful. Staff were extremely accommodating and helpful.Written 1 August 2021
- Jimmy was our dive instructor. He was patient, relaxed, very knowledgeable, and very good at teaching the diving prices in a detailed but easily consumed manner. I highly recommend diving here.Written 27 January 2023