- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- if you are in boracay check the island hopping offered by the locals make sure to include Crystal Cove Island in the itinerary ... island hopping rate normally between 600 to 800 pesos per pax which includes buffet lunch
crystal cove view is breath taking , every corner is IG friendly so take most of your pictures while you are here ... u can also dig into a mini cave for a picture remembrance ... it will be a wonderful experience for your friends and family for more wonderful places in PH please visit my FB Page #travelgoalsphWritten 14 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took a boat ride to Crocodile Island, water was rough at this time of the year since a storm just passed by a few days ago. Went snorkelling nearby, fed the fishes with bread but did not stay long because of the white tips in the ocean. Best time will be in summer March to May.Written 31 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We used to always go to Boracay every year. Last time was in 2017, then came the Pandemic...then this time, I was amazed with the changes! Boomed with lots of buildings, not to mention the Airport, which I think soon would be an International one. It is now very clean though, and places of activities are all sorted out by place. Great job!Written 1 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- the crystal water made me fell in love to the beach. station 3 are not crowded to swim. nice and quiet.Written 29 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Boracay
- These are the best places for kid-friendly islands in Boracay:See more islands for kids in Boracay on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly islands in Boracay:See more budget-friendly islands in Boracay on Tripadvisor