7 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Its a nice little open air area where you can buy island stuff and go to nice restaurants! Nothing special yet it's near the beach and is pretty large and well designedWritten 2 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place sells similar souvenir and items to D’Mall but the price is cheaper. You still have to haggle to get an even better price.Written 1 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This mall is right across the road from Fairways Resort, where we stayed for a week.It was convenient for basic supplies such as water beer snacks etc.
It's a small mall that doesnt offer a lot. There is a supermarket, food court, cinema and other retail stores located there. I did find the supermarket prices higher here in comparison to Budger Mart in DMall.
There is another new mall since my last visit called Robinsons which I didn't get a chance to visit. Its not far from this mall and also has a supermarket.Written 24 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The entrance I thought was a bar/restaurant! So I enclose the photo.
It's a small arcade with numerous stalls right in the middle of white beach.
A little bit more upmarket than the rest, with quality leather goods and I got a few good wall picture frames here.
Definitely worth at least a look.Written 6 May 2016
- Located on the beachfront near station 2 .
A small market full of the same trinkets, clothing and other assorted stocking stuffers .
All stores are the same price with the same stuff pretty much.
Get a T-shirt and Coffee cup to remember your trip.Written 7 March 2020
- I am from Wales, UK and I have visited Boracay Island for the past 30+ years, I have had 3 large old school coulour tattoo's over the years.
The first in 2009 on the front white beach (cannot remember name of tattoo shop or tattooist) but It was excellent and a fair price for about 4 hours work.
In November 2022 I visited again for a few weeks with the intention of having another 2 large colour old school tattoo's on my chest.
I had penciled my thoughts and original designs before arriving in Boracay and on arrival I visited 3 tattoo salons for talk, price, cleanliness, quality of previous work. (of course you always take a leap of faith with tattooist and a permanent tattoo).
My final choice was INKZOMIA (on the main street away from the beach area) - MASTER JELO (the tattooist) - talked me through the procedure, showed me his past work, discussed ink quality(very important not cheap quality inks from china, etc) and price.
Master Jelo at Inkzomia, redesigned (some small tweeks) to my designs, shape, size , etc - all very professional.
My 2 x tattoo's are large (8" inches x 8" Inches each).
Apparently, the chest is one of the most painful places to have a tattoo !!
After agreeing design and placement on my chest, Master Jelo, Began the work, outline on first tattoo then outline on second tattoo. Then back to first tattoo for multiple colours and shading (5 hours work and pain) then back to second tattoo for colours and shading (another 4.5 Hours of work and pain). Master Jelo began at 10.00am and finished at 8.00pm (ten hours work in one session).
I am not enclosing pictures of my tattoos as these are private but I can assure you that I am VERY VERY pleased and very impressed with the quality of my tattoo's.
I can personally recommend MASTER JELO as a quality professional tattooist and all round nice Person.
If your in Boracay and looking for a permanent Quality tattoo with professional advice and design at a fair price (not the cheapest) seek out Master Jelo in Boracay.
A TATTOO IS FOR LIFE NOT JUST FOR HOLIDAYSWritten 22 January 2023