- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
17 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I'm a beginner scuba diver and diving with Zach definitely made it easy and enjoyable to dive. We had the briefing on the dive sites where we're going and told him of my usual issue which is equalization. Zach told me to take my time when descending and gave some useful tips when doing my equalization. I like the dive shop, it looked like the equipments are well-maintained, the resort felt very calming, and the dives were just great. I cannot count how many turtles we saw, even baby turtles, which is awesome. Would love to dive again with Anda Scuba diving soon!Written 7 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chose to work with PFD after assessing the other options for dive operators on Panglao. It was the absolute best decision of the trip, PFD staff are masters of their craft. Top-notch service combined with some of the friendliest personalities you'll meet, plus really reasonable pricing. You can tell they care genuinely for the students' learning and want them to enjoy diving safely, unlike my experience with other operators who aren't as careful and deliberate. I'd recommend PFD to both diving students looking to get their next certification with an exceptional operator and world-class dive sites, or casual divers just looking to have a great time in one of the globe's diving gems.Written 8 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Received an overwhelming hospitality from the owner and staff, like everyone is smiling & kind. The food also is excellent and the price is really affordable! ❤️ Definitely recommend! 👍🏻Written 9 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great dive master, Daniel, who gave us a very clear briefing (native English speaker) and prepared all the equipment. In the water he was very alert to help us out and spot interesting fish and corals. We were lucky enough to see a whaleshark. Daniels enthousiasm made the whole experience even better.Written 28 November 2019
- My husband and I had a great time with Mick and his team. Everything was just perfect and beyond our expectations. Mick, his lovely wife and crew members did everything they can to keep us safe and happy. Highly recommended!
Mick is a PADI course director, which means he is qualified to teach diving instructors. Not many people can do that as this is the highest level at PADI training. His way of teaching is both effective and fun. I learned my advance open water course with Mick. Awesome experience.
Coral gardens off the resort are very healthy and home to many green turtles, loads of tropical fish and different types of hard and soft corals. We just wish we could stay longer!Written 29 December 2019
- I had never been in the ocean or scuba dived, however, by the end of my course I felt as though the instructor put me at ease as I learned and experienced so many new things. This is worth the time and money if you have ever considered scuba diving. The teachers Jason & Silvio are extremely kind, knowledgeable, patient & passionate about scuba. I highly recommend choosing Drift Divers for beginners taking PADI!Written 22 December 2018
- I can really recommend this place!
Nice and friendly owner and crew,
great instructor - would always
go with them again!Written 11 March 2016
- Wonderful dive sites with fantastic guides. Our dive guide was Argie and I want to give him commemoration for that. The dive in Coral Garden or something along these lines was my favourite out of the three I participated in. I just want to throw this out that you don't have to stay in Amun Ini to use this dive facility, as I stayed in Casa Amihan and it was just fine.Written 10 April 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Bohol Island
- These experiences are best for scuba & snorkeling in Bohol Island:
- 4-Hour Private Bohol Taug Whale Shark Watching and Snorkeling
- Joined from Bohol to Oslob Cebu Whale Shark Experience
- Whaleshark & Bohol Countryside Tour w/ Buffet Lunch River Cruise (Cebu or Bohol)
- These are the best places for couples seeking scuba & snorkeling in Bohol Island:See more scuba & snorkeling for couples in Bohol Island on Tripadvisor