- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Good way to spend a few hours. Lots of variety of stores as well as restaurants and spa/personal servicesWritten 9 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you want to buy fresh and cheap seafood...just go to this market you will not regret it that is if you have the chance and place to cook:)
there is also an area of food to buy for present that is cheaper inside the market compared to outside stores.Written 12 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a good shopping center in puerto Princesa.there are food eateries in the center like McDonald’s etc. the SM shopping center is also well designed to make shopping easy. Good to spend an afternoon here .Written 19 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Definitely worth a look if in area visiting the old marketplace. Loved the building design and the shops had a good rangeWritten 27 March 2019
- We loved the variety of gardens and plants. They bake their own pastries here and are on sale to take away.Written 16 March 2020
- I had a hard time finding this shop but I am SO glad that I did. The art is truly amazing and I spent easily over an hour trying to decide on just one piece to buy (good luck leaving with just one!). The staff is wonderful and will assist you with finding the perfect piece, learning about the design/artist, etc. The prices are also surprisingly affordable considering each is one-of-a-kind and completely handmade. I highly recommend checking out this store!Written 28 May 2018
- They had some display at Hue Hotel in Puerto Princesa (beside Robinsons). Then we went to their store/ showroom not far from the hotel.
They told us for 1 day they can only weave 1 meter, just imagine how hard to weave. Appreciate their products and buy if you have some extra cash, yes the product is bit expensive because of the hardwork just to make one piece of cloth.
They also sell pouch, bags and wallets.Written 27 August 2019
- The Binuatan weaving center is the place to buy locally made souvenirs that are reasonably priced and beautiful. They have small items like bookmarks for only P 15.00 each. You can also watch the enthusiastic weavers at work.Written 23 April 2019