Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Mindanao
What travelers are saying
- You want eagles.. plenty gorgeous Philippine eagles here where you can see them up close.. Hope the govt can add more funds to this center to improve its condition for more successful breeding and to effectively campaign for our eagles.Written 4 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we really enjoyed our time at malagos, kahit isang araw lang pero sulit at saka nag enjoy ang baby ko, can't wait to come back, next time with my husband.Written 8 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved our time on the sand. Be sure to go on a big cloud day- it makes the pictures and views absolutely amazing.Written 17 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took a cab from Seda to there and fare was about 200..there was a bit of traffic.
Well kept and clean. The kids and animal lovers will enjoy this mini zoo.
Seniir citizens need not pay entrance fee.Written 11 September 2022
- Visited wife's family and love the Island. Friendly people and places to see. Bought property as her whole family lives there. And she hasn't seen them 30 years. Love the hot springs. Just wish parents would teach their children not to litter and take away from the natural beauty, but a problem all over the Philippines. Gonna retire there away from the population in the mountains.Written 3 October 2022
- This paradise is better on the low tide. You can go 2 hours before the low tide to avoid the crowds.
The drive on moto from General Luna takes more than 1h. It was quite tiring, but the views were amazing. Avoid coming back at dark.
Please make sure to take all your trash back. Of possible, take a few extra trash from the unpolished persons. You will feel very good doing that.Written 16 December 2022
- I first came here last 2015 and we were still able to swim in the deep parts of the river but since then Ive been worried that the constant erosion caused by the people trying to stay atthe side partof the deep side of the river would really damage the habitat of the fishes below. During my last visit, Im glad that swimming is not allowed in the deeper parts anymore! No worries though because the shallower parts are still good enough for swimming and snorkeling!Written 4 June 2022
- You shouldn't miss out on this one. The water is cold and very refreshing. The trip downhill was great, though tiring because of the view. The locals are very very friendly and helpful. There's this kid who offered to take the photos for us which really turned out to be great. And there's this grandpa who offered to watch over our things while we go for a swim. It rained the day we went, and they were kind enough to transfer our bags on a roofed area while we were still swimming.Written 20 October 2022
- I had been planning a 2-week trip to the Philippines and decided to visit Davao based on my research. A big part of my decision was to spend 3 days of my trip to climb Mt Apo. I was fortunate to read about the experiences that others had with Albert and contacted him via email. I knew I was dealing with someone very experienced when he sent me the equipment list and what I should do to be prepared. My experience climbing the mountain was incredible and although we had cold and windy conditions, it was one of the best hikes I've had in many years (Appalachians, Pikes, Longs, Kokoda etc). When the weather held off for the early morning views of the sunrise from the bolder field, it was a slice of heaven!
Not only is Albert an incredible guide, he also has a wonderful team of support staff from Ray, Roy, the cooks, the equipment and camp team - they were all professional and extremely friendly and welcoming. They made me feel more like family than a "customer".
I would strongly recommend Albert and his team to anyone who would like to include the wonderful mini-adventure of bagging Mt Apo to your bucket list. I flew solo from the USA for this experience - my first trip since 2018 - and I am so happy that I chose Davao, and the best guide on Mt Apo!!
Massachusetts/FloridaWritten 26 December 2022
- Have lunch here on your island tour of siargao. A lot of nice huts to stay cool from the sun. You can bring your own food to eat here too.Written 9 July 2021
- This island is a absolute must while in camiguin. Cost 900 peso for 3 people but it’s an true tropical island. We had to walk out to boat as tide was out so be prepared to bring some swim shoes as the bottom is a bit stoney but one on the island your gonna love it.Written 1 November 2022
- Relaxing and pleasant visit. Good roads. Lack of instructions though as to which areas we can swim at.
Can go here even when it is rainimg but bring umbrellas because there are not enough tables with cover.Written 23 December 2022
- It was a challenge to find but soooo worth the wait. Our kids are 12 and 10 and they absolutely found the place very interesting. It’s something different from the usual tourist itinerary.Written 18 August 2022
- The island is literally naked and bare so it’s the perfect spot to get away from it all. We brought wine glasses and bottles of rosé which we sipped while watching the beautiful sunset by the shore.Written 31 March 2021
- I enjoyed seeing all the different tribes and how they lived . Only one guide to her house . The others must have went on vacation.Written 21 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Mindanao
- The best day trips from Mindanao according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Siargao Island Hopping
- Siargao Trio Island Hopping (Shared Tour)
- 3 Islands, Secret beach and Coral Garden Full-Day Tour
- Jellyfish sanctuary and Sohoton cove Full-Day Tour
- Sugba Lagoon Tour and Magpupungko Rock Pools
Mindanao Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 9:09 am|