- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
32 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travelers are saying
- We love Resorts World Manila because everything is there already. Restaurant, Casino, Shopping Boutique, Kids PlayHouse, Cinema, Coffee Shop and a lot more.
We enjoyed our visit there, we play Baccarat, our kid play in the playhouse, we have dinner, we shopped and we have coffee there as well.
We’ll definitely come back again..Written 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great rooms. Well appointed and very courteous staff. Attention to details beyond par. Excellent value for money.Written 23 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To enjoy the water spa you have two options. Either as a walk-in or as a guest. I went in as a hotel guest. It was a great addition as part of the hotel booking.
True enough you get to enjoy the water therapy, sauna and the pool. Just keep in mind that there the lap pool are used by actual swimmers so if you are just trying to bob in and out of water better stick to the water therapy pools.
It is fun try the different.water jets supposed to provide some sort of acupuncture massage if you bother to read the instruction on how to use each properly.
Overall, it something you can do in small, large or even by yourself. Security is there to keep everyone safe and follow pool area protocols.
If I have one area to suggest, it would be to improve the non-slippery tiles. I guess after a few use it gets slippery in the showers.Written 27 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Huge Building and Nice hotel with a plus parking area, good and nice shopping outlets and restaurants.deserve a tour and visit.kids area planet is great but still close.place has a gambling area which I do not endorse no encourage people to play.
you can have a good hotel room at hayatt and great meals near that section.Written 7 June 2022
- Played at
Okada overnight til morning . Was a frustrated as I was offered for a room by one of the night host , I just asked if I can get it some other time , I heard she’ll text back,, but since I was done and ready to leave for the next day I never got a call or a txt back... had I was told I can’t , I would have gotten it right there ...
Anyway on my way out that next morning I happen see/ stop by the membership/ rewards section
Ask few questions/ concerns To John Alvin ( gosh ,how soon I forgot his last name ) Sofia, and two more who was present at that time ..(. I wrote their names in one of my game vouchers but has to drop them off for drawing ) Unfortunately I wasn’t lucky , wasn’t picked ,but was ok as they have given token for each who participated.. which was nice )
Anyway,I would like to commend this people for going above and beyond their duties ,, it’s a good feeling when somebody lend you an ear to listen to you attentively when you tried to voice out feelings of frustrations and able to give you answers with your queries .
You Guys keep it up! You know who you are esp John Alvin who offered and displayed his enthusiasm to help me out ... Which was so nice of him👍
I would rate poor for the customer service / for the host who offered me a room and never got back to me but was pulled to very good because of John Alvin.
N.Ros..Written 24 January 2020
- The place was great, the area was smaller than i expected though, my expectation was the whole town have these old houses and structures but turned out it was just the street of Calle Crisologo.
It was like time traveling because of that ancient old traditional vibe. People are kind by the way. We stayed at a small inn or hotel (Calle Crisologo) and i was stunned on how they preserved the house. Me and my wife enjoyed our visit.Written 5 July 2022
- While we were visiting a family friend in Cavity for lunch we decided to visit Batangas city to see the Taal volcano. When we arrived there and parked our cars in the car park of Starbucks, we sat there for a nice cup of coffee and delicious cakes.
Then we were watching the volcano from a distance and took lovely pictures. Then we went to the entertainment center where our kids enjoyed the most and were closure to the Taal. Unfortunately, the weather got cloudy and started to rain and we couldn’t take a boat to the volcano. Later on at beginning of January I heard that the Taal volcano was erupted and the residents near the volcano were evacuated.
Then we decided to come back again when the volcano cools down and when we are in Manila again.Written 31 January 2020
- Mayon is one of the famous and most scenic volcanoes in the Philippines. It stands almost 2,500 meters tall and is visible from many cities and towns of Albay Province. The best time to view its almost perfect cone is early in the morning since clouds tend to cover it the rest of the day. Great spots to view Mayon Volcano would be the Cagsawa Ruins, the town of Camalig, and the city of Tabaco. A visit to Bicol won't be complete without a glimpse of this masterpiece of nature! :DWritten 5 May 2022
- Great beach if not too crowded. Try to come before the afternoon and on a weekday and you will enjoy. Watch the kids cause of the undertow of the waves.Written 23 September 2022
- This bay is very dirty and some of the largest slums are adjacent to it but it is still lovely to look atWritten 8 August 2022
- This place takes some two hours to get (without too much traffic) and at least three hours back in heavy traffic. You have to set out very early if you only have only one day. The fee is 2,500 pesos per person (includes a mediocre lunch and a snack) and a driver would cost 5000 pesos for the whole day.
The forrest is very beautiful and the highlights are mineral springs, including hot springs. A truly wonderful escape from Manila!Written 26 February 2020
- This place is superb! Was lucky to visit this place before in the ECQ. We came here January, good thing because we enjoyed the site alone. We are the first to come during that day. Entrance is Php 300 per head and Php 100 for the car 'cuz we actually brought our own service. The road is tight and only one car (sedan) can pass at a time. No worries, there will be a guide at the entrance to control traffic. There's a pub where we enjoy our lunch and got a taste of Baler authentic cuisine.Written 8 April 2020
- Sabang beach has no waves during this month quarter. Go there on the 4th quarter and 1st quarter of the year to enjoy big waves for surfing.Written 6 June 2022
- We took a guide and a jeepney to get here and it was well worth the money as we wouldn't have found the location we ended up in by ourselves. Very beautiful on a clear day.Written 14 April 2022
- Because of my moms boss we had a chance to see how beautiful this place is and we never regret the experience. Local food is 100% good plus the tourist guides are very patient. Each island has a different experience that make us enjoy the place,plus its really an instagramable place because of the blue sky and clear sea water. 1night is not enough to explore hundred Islands and I wish that soon I would bring my mom here again along with the rest of my family.Written 21 February 2021