- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
400 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 400
What travelers are saying
- I love to shop here with lots of branded shops, fine restaurants, clothing & shoe store, even a Sto Nino Chapel for a break from the hustle & bustle of life. Highly recommended mall w overhead pedestrian walkway to other malls.Written 21 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love Resorts World Manila because everything is there already. Restaurant, Casino, Shopping Boutique, Kids PlayHouse, Cinema, Coffee Shop and a lot more.
We enjoyed our visit there, we play Baccarat, our kid play in the playhouse, we have dinner, we shopped and we have coffee there as well.
We’ll definitely come back again..Written 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great place to walk around. Lots of tall building makes you think that you are in another country.Written 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After our breakfast in McDonald’s , just around the corner- visited this holy place that our friends told us to visit- solemn and gave us peaceful mind. I will recommend to all my friends to come and visit this lovely place.Written 6 June 2022
- Nearly all historical sites around Intramuros Manila are closed for now , during to coronavirus restrictions...
It was still interesting to walk around the streets inside this historical Manila locationWritten 7 December 2020
- It's big. It's cold. But it's impersonal. Sound system is bad for concerts unless outsourced, as with chance the rapper in 2018. But none thugs and harmony had bad sound, not good for the beats. Parking is hard for events and foreigners abound who have taken over Pasay City, making it even harder to get around or park.
The vip lounge is too high to enjoy anything on court. Furthermore, it splits lower from upper box so sitting in upper box is like being in gen ad. So not worth it as its vertiginous already.Written 19 February 2020
- It’s a great place for all ages to go especially family and tourists shoppers can come here to their daily needs or want something on sale has great food places to eat also entertainment overall wish the mall could be a little bigger but I digress from it’s future expansion so 4/5 this place is a place to beWritten 3 August 2022
- Huge mall . It has almost everything that you are looking for . Except the ultra luxury boutiques. High in security. Not the shady feels. Lots of restaurants, shops , coffee places , supermarket and everything else.Written 16 July 2022
- We can now do these things at NAIA Terminal 3. While waiting for your flight, you can shop and eat, have a massage or upon arrival, take a bath to get refreshed for your meeting.Written 6 March 2020
- This church is very historical. This is one of the oldest church in Manila, also nearby places at this are are restaurant.Written 16 December 2021
- If you have kids who like soldier stuff, vintage world war II tanks and retired Military aircraft, come visit the only Philippine Military Academy. The Museum for now is closed though and undergoing renovation. All safe as all these are seen al fresco.
Prepare for lots of walking. Bisita PMA QR code is needed as they limit the number of visitors per day due to the pandemic I suppose.
Souvenir stores are a paradise to those who want Soldier attire and paraphernalia.Written 13 April 2022
- This mall is huge! So many stores, but we didn't really go shopping. I'm sure you'd find everything you need here, though. It was difficult walking around without a stroller. We had to take turns carrying our toddler. The view was okay, but we had plenty fun at the amusement park. The people are really nice too.Written 27 July 2022
- Huge Building and Nice hotel with a plus parking area, good and nice shopping outlets and restaurants.deserve a tour and visit.kids area planet is great but still close.place has a gambling area which I do not endorse no encourage people to play.
you can have a good hotel room at hayatt and great meals near that section.Written 7 June 2022
- Played at
Okada overnight til morning . Was a frustrated as I was offered for a room by one of the night host , I just asked if I can get it some other time , I heard she’ll text back,, but since I was done and ready to leave for the next day I never got a call or a txt back... had I was told I can’t , I would have gotten it right there ...
Anyway on my way out that next morning I happen see/ stop by the membership/ rewards section
Ask few questions/ concerns To John Alvin ( gosh ,how soon I forgot his last name ) Sofia, and two more who was present at that time ..(. I wrote their names in one of my game vouchers but has to drop them off for drawing ) Unfortunately I wasn’t lucky , wasn’t picked ,but was ok as they have given token for each who participated.. which was nice )
Anyway,I would like to commend this people for going above and beyond their duties ,, it’s a good feeling when somebody lend you an ear to listen to you attentively when you tried to voice out feelings of frustrations and able to give you answers with your queries .
You Guys keep it up! You know who you are esp John Alvin who offered and displayed his enthusiasm to help me out ... Which was so nice of him👍
I would rate poor for the customer service / for the host who offered me a room and never got back to me but was pulled to very good because of John Alvin.
N.Ros..Written 24 January 2020
- The place was great, the area was smaller than i expected though, my expectation was the whole town have these old houses and structures but turned out it was just the street of Calle Crisologo.
It was like time traveling because of that ancient old traditional vibe. People are kind by the way. We stayed at a small inn or hotel (Calle Crisologo) and i was stunned on how they preserved the house. Me and my wife enjoyed our visit.Written 5 July 2022