- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
23 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Didn’t actually play as we weren’t in Manila long enough (and it was quite hot..) but looks an interesting course and would be a great experience to play. Perhaps next time. Floodlight at weekends.Written 29 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Club has done a much better job in maintaining these two 18-hole courses. I remember playing here over a decade ago, and can definitely experience the difference in how it looks and plays today versus back than. Senior caddies are extremely knowledgeable and helpful.Written 10 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Continuous rain will definitely be a minus for this course as the fairways become muddy.Food is good and the caddies are knowledgeable. Not very expensive also.Written 15 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have a high handicap but still enjoyed playing this very challenging Mountain course. This is the second time I played it. The layout of the course is beautiful with many trees providing shade to keep you cool. Can’t wait for the other course to open and the completion of the clubhouse.Written 28 July 2022
- What a beautiful Golf course - in the middle of the City ! The course is very well maintained, the caddies are outstanding (mine was a veteran with over 30 years experience out there !) and the Club House was neat and tidy.Written 15 February 2020
- After reading about this course online, I decided to check this out and play this course. It was a 3 hour drive from Metro Manila and the travel was well worth it. I was surprised by the conditions of the course and even if this golf course is tucked far away, there were a lot of golfers playing. The caddies know very well the course and was a lot of help for first timers like myself.
Also, the staff were all friendly and makes you feel welcome. The food was delicious in the clubhouse!!!Written 27 February 2019
- Near Makati so this is where I go if just have time to play 9 holes. The course is short but challenging.Written 20 March 2018
- I love my home course. It is challenging but fair. The caddies are great, all the staff are friendly.
It is a better players course than Wack Wack in my opinion.Written 25 November 2018
- One of the challenging courses I have played specially Andy Dye course. It's a tactical course but great lay out. Faldo design course is also a great course. Long lay out. Both courses I would recommend but the catch is if you are wearing your thinking golf cap then prepare to bring plenty of balls. Deep bunkers and plenty of dog legs. clubhouse and services is top class.enjoyed playing on these 2 courses. my recommendation is take the early flight as it can be chaotic on the road during mid morning from 7am. definitely will be back with a group from Sydney.Written 28 August 2018
- This is my go to golf course in Metro Manila as it's quite close to where i live and is reasonably priced. Good fun golf course with enough challenges and a few easy par 3s. The course and staff are so far friendly to newbies like myself. Staff at the club house are friendly. Caddie skills in guiding a player may vary but most are fairly knowledgeable.Written 9 February 2016
- My friend and I highly recommend Riveoe Travel.
They were very accommodating to our request on our Tokyo trip especially the Kimono Rental. We wanted to try the Kimono within Asakusa so that our IG posts would be perfect with the Sensoji Temple as our background. :)Isnt it nice to Really feel like a japanese when in Japan? <3 😍
Happy to say, Riveoe Travel were able to provide us a Kimono Rental package within Asakusa at a very low price.. Thanks to them :) It was a smooth and fast transaction. Very hassle-free.
Plus,we were able to enjoy our Kimono for long hours,too!
Would love to book my other travels soon with Riveoe.Written 21 October 2019
- Its a patch of land within Angeles City that offers relaxing sights and a place to unwind for the weekend. We usually stay here to celebrate New Year to get away from all the smoke and pollution that the revelry brings. Great for de-stressing too.Written 24 June 2018
- The course layout is a joy to play. Challenging but playable. However, the facilities (clubhouse, tea houses) are in serious need of repairs and renovation.Written 14 July 2019