- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Located at the topmost floor of the plush ABC hotel is a place for unadulterated fun. A swimming pool , a cool bar with a steady DJ , a skyline view of Angeles city , massage parlour, sauna .. aged 18 and below are not allowed. Pool fun has marshmallows roasting and beer ping pong gimmicks. Priority for in house guests. Great menu selection. Attentive staff , of which they are built like bouncers for any untoward eventuality. Loved it here. To maximise their slogan “ you only live once” , how about having their vaunted Moet Chandon champagne full bottles for that experience. Time to forget troubles for a while..Written 17 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Place was super crowded when we went here. Restrooms are not well maintained. There were trash on your way down the natural spring. Place could be cleaner and well maintained.Written 3 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beach itself isn't that great. The water wasn't that clear and very rocky, the size of the beach is also very small. But the decorations are very cute. If you go to beaches to take pictures this is the place for you. In fact that is what my sisters and I did all afternoon. The water wasn't that tempting to go jump in.Written 21 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's my second time to stay at this private club resort by Taal Lake in Batangas, but the first for me to stay here with my family. We're eight, all in all.The first time I came here I stayed in one of the villas. This time we stayed in some sort of an air bnb. It has two bedrooms, each with a toilet and shower room, a kitchen, a dining room, and an alcove. It's fully air-conditioned and the kitchen is equipped with basic utensils. The place cost us around US$550 for three days and two nights. It overlooks one of the club's swimming pools, is close to the spa, the restaurant, and other common facilities of the resort. The place is very quiet and relaxing. It has tight security control, so it's really safe to stay here. Highly recommended.Written 27 December 2019
- wave pool 10 minutes only, 4 times after 12pm.
few workers to maintain cleanliness.
No uniformed medical team, in case of emergency.
cottages to close to each other, not feasible for videoke, when there are many running.Written 26 February 2020
- True. The place is deceiving. You would love to go here because you thought, it's a beautiful place.The place is deceiving. You would love to go here because you thought, it's a beautiful place. My group went to this resort, last April 19 of this year. Our visit there is not very satisfying because of their poor facilities at that time. We noticed that the place is not being maintained well. The management must ensure that water in the pool is being checked frequently for cleanliness, as this is a public pool, many people swam. And the shower rooms too, must be looked maybe after every 15 to 30 minutes as human poops and other wastes accumulate so fast in the area.With these experience, There are bottles around, and empty food packs. Few service crews, that's why the place is a mess. I could not recommend the resort for now, please just look for other resort where you can enjoy safely. I apologize for the negative comment. I hope the place will improve, to attract more visitors/travelers.Written 9 May 2017
- very good resorts for all events,,easy to search and multiple choices of private pools,overlooking view is an added attractionWritten 21 February 2018
- We visited here for a quick overnight stay. We were 8 pax and we stayed in the 5900 PHP priced room (Good for 5pax). The additional 800php each for 3 people is Ok, which includes toiletries, extra bed and breakfast.
The staff is OK, they were approachable and accommodating. The room is on point, it was clean and has a great layout.
The place and the overall look of it were impressively good as well. However, we were all turned off by the breakfast offerings they had. We ordered a variety of menus, but all of it are terrible, especially my order, the BACON and PANCAKES. The bacon was over cooked, and not even warm when served. The pancake was already cold as well. They only thing that I liked about the breakfast was the overflowing kapeng barako. I had 2 cups of it.
Haist, I hope they’ll work more on their breakfast menu, especially the presentation and the status of their food.
I will definitely comeback but will not take my breakfast on site.Written 1 December 2019
- The price is a bit steep for this type of place.5k pesos for a room with 2 beds.no amenities at all.you need to bring evrything u need.from toiletries to cooking utensils.ok for day tour. Buy you must bring all yoy need from top to bottom.the beach is ok...but the should maintain the cleanliness.i wouldnt go back and maybe just find something nicer for the same price.Written 27 August 2017
- How to enjoy Balesin? hhmmm so we stayed at a 20 bedroom villa, we have elevator, bar, huge pool, private beach front, gym, 2 videoke rooms, table tennis and a lot more to enjoy! We must have tried 5 restaurants… one that serves Paella Negra and Cochinillo, another is where we had wine while enjoying sunset, another is floating restaurant where we enjoyed seafoods and there is this little german restaurant and one main restaurant where we had Japanese food! So yeah we will visit again!Written 18 May 2022
- Room & resort amenities were not worth the price for an overnight stay.
This is ideal for day tour & tent accommodations
Beach sand is Ok
Water is good for swimming
Pool is Ok
Food is so so
Service is very good except for the lady receptionist who frowns a lot.
Resort is quiet at night but at daytime very loud music is played at the restaurant
It is also far from the main townWritten 21 June 2022
- It was one of those spontaneous trips and surprisingly the food was not bad. We had the pool all to ourselves as there were only a few guests. The service staff were nice and resourceful. Yes, its not the same as the 80s but this place still has its charm. Wouldnt mind going back soon....Written 19 May 2016