- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- It is still a great experience and we did see 3 whalesharks. One of them super close. It was amazing. I just wanted to let you all know that the prices got up. The boot is no longer 3500PHP but 5000PHP. Plus 300PHP for environment fee per Person. The boot can be shared by 6 people. But if you are a couple and unlucky you have to pay the 5000 all by yourself. We did find a group of 4 others to share so in the end it was all good. I can still recommend it but you should know about the price.Written 23 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a real taylor made experience, an exclusive trip for the four of us. Laura was always there ready to help us, even when we lost my wedding ring in the van 🙈.
We highly recommend to everybody. You have only to contact to Laura and she will desing your travel.
Many thanks Laura and see you in our next travel to FILIPINAS 🌴🐠🐡🦈🐢Written 26 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I just want to share my experience with this company so other travelers will be on guard when they book the tour.
I booked a tour for both Albay and Sorsogon tour for two days and prepaid the whole tour. A day before our tour, we got stuck in Cebu airport due to the cancellation of our flight to Legazpi because of bad weather conditions. There was a storm coming in the area. I called my hotel to cancel our reservation and the hotel were so understanding that they canceled our reservation without charging a penalty (force majeure) because of the given situation that were beyond our control. I was hoping that this company will do the same but they told me that they can only refund 70% of the amount paid despite I explained about the situation. I was at the airport trying to figure out how to rebook my flight and I am not thinking right during that time when she said about the penalty. Later I realized that they will charged me 150USD or 7500 pesos for the cancellation of the trip. I felt so deceived that they will take advantage of the situation. I would understand the liability but 150 USD dollars? I guess that it is too much considering the reason behind the cancellation. I tried reaching out to them about this issue but they were not responding anymore (it is obvious since they already get what they wanted). Moreover, hypothetically speaking, what if we made it the following day to Legazpi and the storm had reached Albay, would you think they will cancel the tour for safety reasons? Do you think they will charge us too? I am just disappointed by how they handle the situation and by writing this review will hopefully warn future travelers to either stay away from this company or avoid paying the full amount. To the company, I hope you prioritize customer satisfaction because this is one of the key elements that will bring you success. At this point, I am not confident that I can recommend you to any traveler to go visit any places you are offering tours.Written 21 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Upon payment of the whale shark interaction fee, you are led to another room where there is an audiovisual presentation about the tour, the place and the do's and dont's during the interaction with the whale sharks. This is really helpful especially to those who is doing the tour for the first time and also it emphasizes the security and safety of each person and most importantly the protection of the whale sharks. Outside the center there is a shop that rents out snorkel, fins and shoes.Written 25 March 2018