- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The place is well organized, good customer service and great after sale assistence. The work shop is right at the back and they supply parts and accessories.. no complain at all...Written 8 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the few places in Legazpi that rents out scooters. The store is undergoing renovations so it's easiest to give them a call or FB message if you'd like to reserve. Friendly crew and easy to rent from. The scooter I rented was barely 2 months old and ran very smoothly.Written 7 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We we’re planned to have an overnight stay with one of my friend’s house and have a tour in their place at San Antonio, Zambales. So we need to rent a vehicle for a day.
As I’m browsing on Facebook, I saw one of my Facebook friend liked and shared the rent-a-jeep page. I checked and noticed that they offer affordable rental fee and unique jeeps. Each jeep has its cool name, easy for us to remember!!
Rent-a-jeep was very affordable rental service that will only cost you Php 1000 plus the Php 250 insurance for a great deal.
I will surely keep this into my list for future tours since we are planning again to have one in Bataan area.Written 2 June 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Main reason I went to La Union was to learn to surf. This is so because I did not get the opportunity when I was in Siargao or maybe fear consumed me. So here we are at San Juan La Union, fear again almost stopped me from learning to surf. But, I did not want to go back to MNL with the same feeling I had from Siargao. So I listened to my coach attentively as he amusingly knew quite alot, from the basics to safety. Then.. I braved the waves falling twice, three times... and the next waves were memorable... I had the best time and will make sure to be back for more.. Thanks to San Juan La Union!!!Written 20 March 2018
- I was lucky to find Baguio Motors Motorcycle Rentals in Baguio City this trip. Last time I was there you couldn't rent a motorcycle or motorbike.
They have great prices and good service, as well as delivery to your hotel. I can't put the url here but if you Google "Motorcycle rental Baguio" the are on the first page.Written 25 May 2017
- We made a reservation last summer 2018. until today we have been several times in touch , got twice a written confirmation. The supplier new exactly the time and date of our arrival. Today we got note , when we appeared that he doesn’t have the blocked motorbikes .
This is/was the horror scenario for us. So we have to find another renting company, instead of riding motorbike.
In my opinion this is no trustful business. The owner appears lazy and was looking for excuses. If you don’t wanna be lost, DON‘T go thereWritten 24 February 2019