- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
12 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Recommend to go in the morning no busy in the place! And nice and calm mood, every bath temperature different you can choose whatever you want 👍Written 28 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place takes some two hours to get (without too much traffic) and at least three hours back in heavy traffic. You have to set out very early if you only have only one day. The fee is 2,500 pesos per person (includes a mediocre lunch and a snack) and a driver would cost 5000 pesos for the whole day.
The forrest is very beautiful and the highlights are mineral springs, including hot springs. A truly wonderful escape from Manila!Written 26 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visit this every 18-24 months when we have a family reunion either for holidays, Holy Week, etc. The grounds are normally kept up a little better than this visit indicated; however, a nasty Cat 4 typhoon passed through this area only a few weeks ago, so maybe some of that is to blame. They added a hike up 300+ steps for a so-called infinity pool, but it was simply a round pool on top of the hill with a nice view. Signage was nonexistent, so we had to guess where to start and where to go once we completed the steps. I would not recommend going there on a rainy day or taking anyone that can’t handle the physical needs of climbing uneven steps with no handrails. Back at the hot springs, it was the normal fun place that keeps us going back. The kids and adults had a blast. We rented a couple of gazebos and BBQ’d some food and had a feast. They did increase the entrance fee this year, but it still only averaged around $4 a person for our group of 48 adults and children.Written 20 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place has more than one pool. Great to chill and drink coffee because they also serve food and drinks. Not too difficult to visit also if you're on commute.Written 5 March 2020
- Went with a large party and had a great time. Many pools to choose from, very hot to very cold, or how about a jump in the creek. But for those of us with light skin, be careful as the sun can be fierce, and a burn comes easy. Kids have a lot of fun, as they have a nice slide, as well as other activities. Bring your friends and food and relax!Written 31 March 2014
- Located near Monte Vista resort in Calamba is this gem of a private resort. Access from the main road is easy but could use additional directional signboards. Situated in an elevated area, you will be greeted by a sweeping vista of Laguna lake on the horizon. It is essentially surrounded by forest and exotic birds will greet you in the morning. The resort is secluded enough to be truly tranquil and quiet. The place is new and so are the facilities. More structures are in the works and will love to see the completed plans.It can accomodate a group of up to 30 pax. It has 2 nice pool and 3 jacuzzis.Went there with outcast weather and some drizzles. The air is crisp and cool... perfect for a hotspring dip!, ... Highly recommended!!.Written 13 February 2018
- It's good but not that well kept,I think some parts are neglected. This place is good for those ho loves natural rejuvination,but it would take time to go there,the trip itself was fun but i wont recommend you going there alone.Written 3 July 2017
- The water has different temperature. There's a pool that is hot, And a pool that is warm. Me and my son enjoyed our stay!Written 14 March 2020
- Every week I back ride go there?..Hidden place amazing natures just like a paradise no developed I want this like a Park.Written 20 July 2019
- first time must take a guide, but then you can come again with no guide and dont have to pay again. come morning between 8 to 10 and be alone in the pool before flow of tourist arrive from babaue. for that sleep over at giovanni's place and leave at 7h30. best dealWritten 23 February 2020