- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- A great place to run around with the my 2 kids. We go there often and the kids are always asking to go back. Nice to find a place in the city where the kids can be safe and have fun.Written 2 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The place is clean and well maintained which is good because some of the kids eat the toys. It's understandable because most of them are really young that's why hygiene is very important. You have to make sure to bring extra socks if you weren't wearing any because you will not be allowed to get in without it. To some parents, please follow the procedure of sanitizing your hands because there are some stubborn parents who're not abiding with this and giving the staff a hard time.
Overall, we are happy our son enjoyed his stay there and we are planning to go back sometime soon.Written 11 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- a very relaxing place! clean and spacious. great place! this place is my favorite when im with my friends.Written 3 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My grandsons are very active boys who love play areas where they can spend an hour or two. With their mom, I joined them on a Friday night, which was also payday for BGC office workers.
We arrived early and were quickly attended to. You pay the entrance fee for the kids and a separate charge for the adult companion. Kids need to have socks on, so if they happen to have none, one can rent from the place.
There are a variety of activities to do, different fir the toung toddlers and for the older ones. My 7 year old apo, kept coming back to me for drinking water and when we ran out, I had to buy a medium sized bottle for 65 pesos.
More and more kids started to pour in. I was glad my grandkids were done when the place got really crowded.
We ended up with two happy, tired, hungry, and sleeoy kids.Written 21 November 2018
- They have a great staff, they were friendly. A great indoor playground. Its a worth of money to visit.Written 2 September 2019
- + a very nice church overlooking the sea and islands
+ old amphitheater is very good for pictures
- activities seems not available during off peak periodWritten 11 April 2022
- For P120 per head you can spend some time, and make sure you do, strolling around the vast, green grounds of Bluroze Farms. The air is cool but be warned of the foul poop smell from neighboring animal farms (they will warn you with a big sign at the reception area). Aside from a handful of ostriches eating and eating in their fenced-up areas, nothing else is here. I don't even recommend the place for overnight stays even though they have rooms and a pool. Spend your money somewhere else moreso if you are a big group.Written 10 December 2016