Movie Theaters • Shopping Malls
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Mall with good selection of stores and restaurants. Went during Christmas time and the decorations were very nice. I like the live piano music.Written 6 September 2020
- The cinemas are very clean with good seats, air-conditioning and has just enough snacks selection. Would have been better if online reservations for movie tickets will be made possible for convenience.Written 8 March 2020
- Better than Glorietta, but I think it needs a bit of renovation.
Reserved seating unlike other cinemas. Nice and comfy seats.
A lot of restos to eat before or after a movie.Written 12 August 2019
- If you want to watch movies go to moa and watch there hahaha!! Its very expensive I think,, (for me) but for those who do not have a budget you will definitely enjoy this.Written 21 August 2017
- After 2 years of pandemic, our family braved the cinema. We booked our tickets online at Fisher Mall. It was our 1st time there. I tried to get as much info from their fb account,but hardly any were given. I am writing this to help others have an idea.
VIP 4th floor is in the main mall with the other regular cinemas. It has more lazy boy chairs there, so more crowded. VIP Parkway is outside the main mall. You need to enter the department store to find the outdoor connecting tunnel. It is behind Uniqlo Store. Both VIP cinemas are priced the same. We booked at VIP Parkway.
Advantage here is it has a max capacity of 50 people, so less crowded. We arrived 15 minutes earlier to collect our physical movie tickets. They will also give you your plain popcorn and water as you enter.
Price for Dr. Strange 2022 movie was at P550 plus P20 online fee. There is no more unli popcorn and coffee, nor softdrinks that comes with the ticket price like years back. No blankets as well like before as I've seen in past reviews and some Google images. What they offer now with the P550 is one time big popcorn and a bottle of mineral water. That's it. We did not get to experience pressing the red button at the chair to ask for popcorn refill....sad.
The lazy boy or recliner chairs are comfortable. There's a button on the left side to adjust from sitting to lying position. It is extremely cold there, so yes, bring a jacket even if it's summer time.
The screen is big and the audio quality is excellent. As you leave your chair, you bring with you your trash and a staff has a barbage bag waiting at the last step of the stairs. Clean as you go culture.
Is the VIP cinema price worth it? Yes, but only for the "been there done that" experience. Will we come back? Probably not. It has lost its edge to other cinemas with recliner chairs, that is, the unli popcorn and coffe with softdrinks.Written 15 May 2022
- Great cinema. Has a convenient grocery store on the ground floor and other stores on every floor. But has only an escalator going up, so you have to walk down the stairs.Written 12 January 2020
- I love watching movies but most of the time I miss the regular run due to a busy schedule. Cinema Centenario provides a venue to watch some of the local indie films you may have missed.
Venue is accessible (though parking is very limited). They also offer a local snack bar. Inside, it is a small, cozy theater space, but anywhere you sit is a good choice. Great audio system as well.
Facilities are clean, including rest rooms, and overall it is a place you'd keep going back to, especially if you want to avoid the long lines and crowds that you usually encounter in the mall.Written 20 July 2019
- Fresh not only because it is new, but I think this is what its meant to be... after all, it is an Ayala Mall.
Some say its pricey (a little above average, yes, but not expensive) but if you really like the movie, this is where you should be. Comfortable seats and not so crowded cinema will make you enjoy the movie more. The place is clean and fresh!Written 28 December 2017
- We watched "Train to Busan" here imagine the thrill of watching a Zombie Movie with the chair vibrating and synced perfectly to the movie. Its not even 3D yet but we really felt the action packed scenes! I would have given a 5 star rating but the air that is being blown out for the effects is smelling funny. It smelled like a plastic being burnt or something. We had to cover our noses everytime it blows. Not sure if this is just an issue if youre sitting in front. I would love to come back for another movie and this time I hope its 3D for a full blast.Written 5 September 2016
- Most of the time if there are festivals, movies are for free and it will be on first come first serve basis.Written 9 July 2018
- The management is not proactive. It’s peak period, super long line ahead and you can’t even provide more counters to service your customers. Been waiting for almost an hour trying to book a ticket scheduled at 12:45. To make the story short, we gave up as it was already 12:45 and we are still in a long line waiting to be served. I approached an employee, perhaps a security, in the check-in counter and suggested to provide more staff during peak period, he answered me sarcastically “kaya nga ma’am nagdadagdag na kami ngayon” i told him its too late, you’ve lost income because of that. And also, your staff assigned in the counter is too slow, even took her 5 mins to check 2 php1,000 bill if its fake or real. Fix your standards and ways of doing work or else you’ll loose a lot of customers.Written 30 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon