- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
22 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- not the 1st time in an escape room, and went in with all newbies. had fun, team wasn't frustrated but some of the puzzles were just something you couldn't figure out without clues.Written 3 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here with my cousins and their SO’s who have never done escape rooms before and they were very pleased with the experience. We did the Harry Potter themed room, and because they enjoyed it so much, did another impromptu one with the Sherlock themed room. As for myself, I found some clues were challenging, but some just didn’t make sense at all. There was also a technology fail in one of the rooms. We solved both rooms with some clues, and everyone had a lot of fun!Written 25 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My department management held our bi-annual team building activity here. The location is a bit hidden but not a few questions can help us find it. The staff are real nice. We had a great time solving the mystery and with the help of our game master, we were able to solve it in time.Written 30 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We tried out Breakout PH a few weeks ago. We tried Adarna's Lair and it was a cerebral experience. We didn't exit, so that was a bummer. But I liked the visual artistry inside the room and the music was nice. I just wish the clues were a tiny bit more apparent rather than sort of all over the place. Worth a try!Written 27 June 2016
- We visited this place as part of our teambuilding activity. Registration took several minutes. Two lockers were provided for the 6 of us. The rooms were cramped and stuffy and not well-ventilated. I thought I was going to faint. The experience was not what I expected. Irritating sound effects were blaring on, add that to the cramped and stuffy room, and there goes all the hype for solving the mystery. Our team almost finished the challenge but we had a mechanical problem in operating the stuff inside the room.Written 4 February 2018
- This is the second breakout branch that my siblings went to and we liked because the rooms were so spacious. Though sometimes we can still hear noises from the other rooms.. its fine.. =) we still enjoyed ourselvesWritten 11 February 2020
- Lost Philippines is the first technologically advanced escaoe room in the country! It's a place worth visiting and trying out!Written 28 January 2019
- We had fun. Given the situation and the props, it's a nice way to pass the time with friends and family...a bit of a wait so try and make reservations specially if you prefer one setting over the other.Written 26 May 2017
- I think is the Fastest growing & most trusted online gaming Entertainment service around the world with an impressive range of Games: Lotto, Live Casino, Sports Betting & Slot Games!!!
This is the new casino which supports 4 languages Japanese, English, Chinese and Thai.
Main specialty of this casino is
The software that casinos use and the games they offer
A test of the speed and variety of deposit and withdrawal options
Value of welcome bonuses and frequency/value of promotions, such as reload bonuses
Device support, such as mobile offerings and whether or not they have no download optionsWritten 17 October 2019
- Words don’t do this place justice. If you and your friends want to walk through 50 horror themed rooms with live actors, famous Hollywood horror movie characters and a whole lot of screams and scares, then don’t miss out on this place!
A little far to get to from Makati given the traffic in manila so be sure to plan your visit wisely. I booked online for a discounted price.
I wish there were more places like this!Written 22 September 2019
- So I was there playing solo and did the Press Play Room which is video game themed. I would say the room design was cute and well designed and the staff were friendly. Compared to other escape rooms I've done before, it could be improved in that the time provided is only 45 minutes (most places give an hour) and you can't ask for clues, rather they just come in after a certain time when they think you're stuck too long. In my case, they came in only once and when I was stuck again, I couldn't so much except be frustrated at my time running out. When I couldn't complete the puzzle, they didn't show me how to complete the rest of the room, which most places do. However, I would have been ok with all of that if not for one really bad clue which should not be in an escape room. I won't be giving anything away here, the room is mainly a bunch of locks with puzzles to figure out how to open them. I had solved a puzzle to get 6 digits which were in no specific order, and there were 2 unopened locks in the room, one was a 3 digit combination lock and another lock was one of those with 10 buttons and you need to press a certain combination of buttons to open the lock. I for sure thought the 6 digits were to open the latter but then it didn't work and I was told it was actually for the 3 digit lock and I basically had to try all combinations of the 6 digits on a 3 digit combination lock. With no clue on the sequence of numbers, that's 216 possible combinations I need to try in less than 45 minutes. That's a very terrible clue with zero logic and I don't see how anyone could pass it in the time given if the logic is 'trial and error'. Dear room designer, please learn how an escape room is supposed to be, players should get exact answers to solved puzzles, not a bunch of numbers which require us to fiddle around with on a lock which easily at least half an hourWritten 12 January 2020
- Have you ever wondered how you would deal in a place where zombies existed?? How you'd survive? Would you panic or stay calm and be able to think? Wonder no more and try BREAKOUT!!
Imagine being locked up in a dark room where you have to search for clues to be able to survive but with a zombie!
But if you don't like zombies there are 2 more rooms you can choose from. Detention room and clown house.Written 15 July 2017
- It was an awesome experience for our entire team. Too bad the payment option doesn't allow us to process via the company issued AMEX, we should've availed your proposal.Written 7 February 2017
- We tried the Corpse Bride room and the room was fine, aside from the fact that you can hear other people from the other rooms, which was distracting. It took away the feeling of being trapped in the room. The service we got from the staff was terrible. I understand that they were fully booked, and that they were busy, but they could have provided better service. Our game master rushed through our briefing before we entered the room. In all the other branches I've visited, our game master sat us down to explain everything in detail, but the one in greenbelt seemed like she just wanted to get it over with.
We were also very disappointed that our game master let us get stuck on the second puzzle for almost thirty minutes without giving us hints. We tried calling to ask for hints, but she never came. On the six minute mark, someone finally came inside the room, but it wasn't our game master. At this point, we figured she totally forgot about us and was maybe busy with another room and wasn't monitoring our game. The person who came to give us a hint seemed like he was rushing to get inside. Maybe because they've realized that they did wait too long. We ended up not being able to escape. Our game master finally showed up when the time was up and we asked why we weren't given hints earlier. She told us they follow certain benchmarks for giving hints. I get that, other branches do too, but why wait that long? I've been to three other branches, tried and successfully escaped many different rooms, but this is the first time I've experienced a game master letting us get stuck for that long. After that, she shuffled us out of the room and it felt like she couldn't wait to get rid of us. Our time slot was the last for the day, so I guess she just wanted us to leave already so she can finish her shift.
We were so disappointed by the experience, we left immediately and didn't bother getting our photo taken. The staff from this branch could learn a thing or two from the staff over at Serendra, Katipunan, and ATC, when it comes to giving excellent service. The rooms could use some improvements as well, a little sound proofing, perhaps? All in all, we did not enjoy our experience in this branch and we will not be coming back. We will also be advising our friends to avoid this branch.Written 19 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon
- These are the best places for adventurous room escape games in Luzon:See more adventurous room escape games in Luzon on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for room escape games in Luzon:See more room escape games for adrenaline seekers in Luzon on Tripadvisor