- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
60 places sorted by traveler favorites
Game & Entertainment Centers
Admission tickets from ₱831.30
Showing results 1-30 of 60
What travelers are saying
- We arrived at Dreamplay at around 1130 and stayed until 530pm as the 2 boys (both 9 yrs) who were with us really enjoyed their playdate at Dreamplay. This place is perfect for older kids as they can already participate in most of the activities. The boys had most fun going up and down the huge play area that had stairs, bridges and slides. There are enough seats scattered around the place where adults can sit and wait. Once you arrive at Dreamplay, it is best to sign up at once for the gingerbread making activity as it tends to get full and may not be able to accommodate all guests. Kids and adults can participate here. We also enjoyed the 4D theatre where different shows are available. A schedule is posted outside the theatre. The food inside Dreamplay was also good enough. We had cheese pizza, chicken fingers, onion rings and bistek tagalog. However, the water was unreasonably expensive at P100 per small bottle. Since water is allowed to be brought in, it is best if you bring your own water inside. Overall, this is good place for kids to spend a day in and have some physical activity and we will surely be back one of these days.Written 11 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you're even just considering the full-motion sim, just go. The experience is absolutely worth it.
The people who make Sputnik are friendly, well-versed in what they do, and accomodate you to the best of their capabilities.
More than happy to have done this.Written 19 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ang mahal ng medyas hahaha. 100 yung may grip na medyas so it's better to bring one with you. Hindi ko natapos yung 1hour pagod na agad ako hahaha siguro dahil ang init kaya mabilis ako mapagod. Akala ko talaga may aircon sa loob hahaWritten 14 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there first in 2016 when my eldest was bareky a year old. Returned there 6 yrs and 3 kids later.
Went there on a Monday and as expected, crowd is minimal. However, staff was also minimal. We have to wait for some time for the staff to finish manning another ride before they can accommodate us. There was even a single staff who mans 3 rides at a time. Most of the nice rides are closed.
Nevertheless, still a nice place for kids.Written 24 April 2022
- My son really loves fun ranch. There's a lot of things to do as the place is really big. Will definitely return here again.Written 6 February 2020
- nice entertainment in cubic for family all ages ,nice sets and had fun ,between solving maze ,dark room maze ,beautiful plants glow room ,knowing how to find gold in sand ,photos ,tsunami data and mechanism, nice staff ,make sure you get receipts they will tell you later and won't give it .be firm and get it aheadWritten 6 January 2019
- BOUNCE is a great place for couples to have bonding experience. I went there with my husband and we had a great time. The place is safe. They have friendly and accommodating staff.Written 28 September 2019
- The place is great for team building, nature and adventure lovers. I like all the activities but during the log balance I fall on the water, but it's fine as long as your enjoying. Always bring a camera, slippers and cap. It's an all day event but it's quite short for me. I want to go back here with my family.Written 14 August 2019
- This is one of the the attractions on Manila,where they have the concept of touring you through all the desserts and providing a sample of it for us to appreciate it. This is good place to pass some time and might be a lot of fun for Kids. At the end of the tour, you will also get to buy some chocolates.Written 23 August 2019
- My son and nephew enjoyed our second visit coz only both of them are driving on the track that results better laps and speed compared frm previous ride that they had. Price is actually cheaper as compared frm F1 in SG. Bring an ID if your first timer.Written 3 July 2018
- Went here with a couple of friends and had a really good time. It wasn't the usual kind of video game experience, plus it's pretty affordable too! The place is very cosy, the food & drinks were so good, and the service was amazing. Would definitely recommend this place!Written 9 February 2019
- First time trying archery. Had a really good time at Arrowland. It's also very affordable compared to other archery places in the Metro.Written 12 February 2020
- We only had a few days in Manila but didn’t really know what to do. We visited here on our last day so had our suitcases with us. They charged us 20peso each to look after our cases whilst we went on the trampolines. 1 hour is more than enough we were all so worn out. Great fun though even for adults.Written 15 November 2019
- The little ones enjoyed kidzoona with different activities available for them. There is also a handy water dispenser to keep the kids hydrated.
The only comment is the policy that there should be one adult per child. The terms and conditions at the back of the “enrolment form” is not consistent to the actual form which you write the name of one parent and the form has a space to put in details of four children (age and name). If the policy is to have a parent for each child, then the form should just have a space for one parent and one child, not four children. The policy is also quite a challenge for parents having three or more children. I suggest that the policy to be changed, ie kids ageing 1-7 need to be one guardian one child and 8 up should pretty much be by themselves if coming in with an adult and another child.Written 5 January 2018
- nice amusement you can read with ur kiddos too. and they have a play pit which is jollyfield good for memorable and sentimental bonding having a big thumbs up for this visit some of there shops guys its worth itWritten 4 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for game & entertainment centers in Luzon:See more game & entertainment centers for adrenaline seekers in Luzon on Tripadvisor