- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
145 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 145
What travelers are saying
- We love Resorts World Manila because everything is there already. Restaurant, Casino, Shopping Boutique, Kids PlayHouse, Cinema, Coffee Shop and a lot more.
We enjoyed our visit there, we play Baccarat, our kid play in the playhouse, we have dinner, we shopped and we have coffee there as well.
We’ll definitely come back again..Written 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great rooms. Well appointed and very courteous staff. Attention to details beyond par. Excellent value for money.Written 23 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Huge Building and Nice hotel with a plus parking area, good and nice shopping outlets and restaurants.deserve a tour and visit.kids area planet is great but still close.place has a gambling area which I do not endorse no encourage people to play.
you can have a good hotel room at hayatt and great meals near that section.Written 7 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Played at
Okada overnight til morning . Was a frustrated as I was offered for a room by one of the night host , I just asked if I can get it some other time , I heard she’ll text back,, but since I was done and ready to leave for the next day I never got a call or a txt back... had I was told I can’t , I would have gotten it right there ...
Anyway on my way out that next morning I happen see/ stop by the membership/ rewards section
Ask few questions/ concerns To John Alvin ( gosh ,how soon I forgot his last name ) Sofia, and two more who was present at that time ..(. I wrote their names in one of my game vouchers but has to drop them off for drawing ) Unfortunately I wasn’t lucky , wasn’t picked ,but was ok as they have given token for each who participated.. which was nice )
Anyway,I would like to commend this people for going above and beyond their duties ,, it’s a good feeling when somebody lend you an ear to listen to you attentively when you tried to voice out feelings of frustrations and able to give you answers with your queries .
You Guys keep it up! You know who you are esp John Alvin who offered and displayed his enthusiasm to help me out ... Which was so nice of him👍
I would rate poor for the customer service / for the host who offered me a room and never got back to me but was pulled to very good because of John Alvin.
N.Ros..Written 24 January 2020
- I've been here like a hundred times that it has a special place in my heart. This place is perfect for those who wish to have solitude and also wanted to have good meals. It also perfect for those who like sports for hey have basketball, football, volleyball and other outdoor activities. For those who have been there, they will understand that there is something special about Rizal Rec..Written 1 October 2019
- The ambiance very cool. Friendly people. You never forget the place. I want to embrace this experience.Written 8 June 2020
- A great place to run around with the my 2 kids. We go there often and the kids are always asking to go back. Nice to find a place in the city where the kids can be safe and have fun.Written 2 October 2018
- Offers a good variety of activies for kids and adult. Staff are very friendly and the club is never too crowded.Written 26 October 2019
- The place is clean and well maintained which is good because some of the kids eat the toys. It's understandable because most of them are really young that's why hygiene is very important. You have to make sure to bring extra socks if you weren't wearing any because you will not be allowed to get in without it. To some parents, please follow the procedure of sanitizing your hands because there are some stubborn parents who're not abiding with this and giving the staff a hard time.
Overall, we are happy our son enjoyed his stay there and we are planning to go back sometime soon.Written 11 March 2020
- Regardless if you are a poker player or not, you should visit this place to catch a vibe of the city. The club is situated next to a gastropub where food and music keeps the place ambiance a must see. Staff at the poker room are very nice and accommodating.Written 23 February 2020
- I went with friends, Filipinos like casinos! Row after row of flashing machines luring more and more money. And floors of table games.
My friends seemed to enjoy themselves, though unfortunately it’s not for me.Written 12 May 2019
- In the end, I didn’t manage to flowboard standing up. I got defeated. Urgh. After getting wiped out, I felt pain on my feet and discovered that I got foot cramps! I guess my feet are really not in the mood today… It was also my fault as I didn’t warm up or anything before going to the flowrider. Lesson learned here.
After the insane flowboarding session, my group and I ordered calamares, chicken fingers, nachos, chicken buffalo wings and carbonara. We were so exhausted from the activities that we just had to fill our tummies to recharge our energies.Written 8 June 2018
- a very relaxing place! clean and spacious. great place! this place is my favorite when im with my friends.Written 3 July 2019
- Fontana Casino is closed since December 2016 but the rooms and villas are still operational. Waterpark is also still open for public. The whole property is open except for the Casino.Written 21 March 2019
- My grandsons are very active boys who love play areas where they can spend an hour or two. With their mom, I joined them on a Friday night, which was also payday for BGC office workers.
We arrived early and were quickly attended to. You pay the entrance fee for the kids and a separate charge for the adult companion. Kids need to have socks on, so if they happen to have none, one can rent from the place.
There are a variety of activities to do, different fir the toung toddlers and for the older ones. My 7 year old apo, kept coming back to me for drinking water and when we ran out, I had to buy a medium sized bottle for 65 pesos.
More and more kids started to pour in. I was glad my grandkids were done when the place got really crowded.
We ended up with two happy, tired, hungry, and sleeoy kids.Written 21 November 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Luzon:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Luzon on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for fun & games in Luzon:See more romantic fun & games in Luzon on Tripadvisor