- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Amusement & Theme Parks
Admission tickets from ₱2,577
What travelers are saying
- You get what is advertised. Ideal to those who likes to relax and have a swim. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Each shower cubicle have its own shower gel in case you didn’t bring yours. They also offer swimming attire for rent, as well as towel so you can pretty much come over with just extra clothes and not worry about extra stuff. Would be better if you visit during weekdays so you avoid the crowd and not get awkward waiting for your turn to use an area.Written 25 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I understood that when the Ocean Park in Zhuhai China was still in construction. This place housed their dolphin until it was ready for them to be transported there.Written 8 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful time. I've been here several times but it's my first time with my kid and we had an excellent experience.
An area for opportunity though is their employees who need to know the difference of an all year pass than an express pass.
I asked one how to avail and she said just go wait in line. When we reached the booth, we were told we should have went straight to Group Sales if we're availing the Magic Card.
Overall, it was a wonderful experience for my kid and that's what matters the most.Written 7 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They had room for more , should use it..cool fair vibe..Ferris wheel is nice.. shoreline is filthy like almost every where here.. Ferris wheel, you only get one trip around, with air-conditioning trying to keep upWritten 19 August 2023
- It’s been years since my last visit in Star City, as in years like decades hahaha, I find it now too small and bit cramp.
We went to have some family bonding with my niece. My niece loved the place and surely comeback but Most probably just us. If there is an option of just an entrance fee it would be great. Coz paying the ride all you can fee and not using it is kinda not worth it. Most specially if you are with seniors.Written 10 April 2023
- We went on a Saturday or a long weekend. we arrived at around 10:30 am and there were already a lot of people inside. a reminder to all to be there earlier.
entrance is around P1,280/person. 4y/o and below are free. but you really have to prove that your child is below 4. My wife had to present pictures of our 2nd yr birthday party last year before they finally believed that my daughter is less than 3y/o
Regular free tables are first come - first served (there's plenty inside).
Regular cabanas (P5,000) are good for around 10 persons. this is the recommended one since it is spacious enough and it has a ceiling fan to help circulate cool air.
There are also aircon cabanas (same size as regular) but they go for P15,000. quite expensive but it helps with the hot weather and there is an added layer of security because of the door. even with the price, these sell out really fast!
Now if you just opt for the regular tables, you need not worry about your things as there are lockers for rent (P250 each?)
The park is really huge! there are lots of slides (with varying levels), a really huge wave pool, a loong lazy river, kiddie play area (with wave pool).
The lines can get long in some of the attractions, but they also move fast so you don't wait that long.
A good point is there are lots of lifeguards scattered around the attractions. just the lazy river alone has around 8 lifeguards along the route. and they are really attentive. they make sure that guests are monitored whenever they are in the attraction. and another thing, if they say there is a weight limit, they follow that weight limit. my friend was not allowed on one of the slides because he is a few pounds above 200.
Onto the food part, outside food and water are not allowed inside. though they allowed me to bring in water for my daughters' milk (quite considerate).
they made sure that you won't have a hard time looking for food though. as there are lots of food places to order inside the park. from burgers & fries to pizza, to bbq rice meals.
the only "down" side to this setup is, they control the prices. yes the food is good quality. but they are quite pricey! P60 for a 500ml bottle of water? the lowest price for a 15-inch pizza is P900. I wasn't able to taste if it is good, but it looked the same as your pizza from shakeys. including the thin crust.
and most importantly, they do not accept cash anywhere in the resort. so to buy anything (food or merchandise) once you enter the resort, you will be needing a credit/debit card or good old trusty GCASH / PAYMAYA.
lastly, make sure that you bring in everything you need once you enter the park. My friend said that the wristbands they provide are good for one entrance only. if you go out (for whatever reason), you will have to pay for entrance again. seriously???
Not sure what are conditions for them to exempt you from this rule.
Overall, it is a great place to go for families or friends. great way to beat the summer heat.Written 24 April 2023
- It was an unplanned travel that went so well. We just walked in, and luckily, there were still available rooms for an overnight stay. Accommodating and professional staff, clean rooms; including the CR/shower area, and well maintained facilities. It was low tide when we arrived, got the chance to see starfish and sea urchins closely. Food taste and price is good. Place was huge but quiet. Did not swim in the pool coz the beach was awesome! It was very relaxing. Will definitely be back.Written 6 June 2023
- We went there a lot of time. It's really big! It has a Zoo, a maze, a pool, picnic area, playing area and more. But the park is aging and some areas needs to be fixed.Written 16 November 2019
- The place is great when it comes to the pools; though man-made, they give lots of “being one with nature” vibe.
Be warned though that if you are expecting spacious accommodations, you wouldn’t find it here. A room with 2 bunk beds, which in my opinion could only accommodate 1 person per bed, was listed as accommodations for 8 persons.
There’s also the shower heater that doesn’t work. Despite calling the management’s attention regarding the non working heater, nothing was done.
If you do not mind these things considering the affordability and would only care about the nature vibe, then this place will do you well.Written 10 April 2022
- Everything is perfect here except the lady at the entrance. Kind rude yesterday. I was just asking about who will gave us cavana. Anyway Trecy the staff been helpful for everything we need. They arrange us nice lunch. My family had a great time. My only advices when you visit here is bring cash. Everything is expensive.Written 14 January 2023
- It was fun with my family! Just bit expensive and no free for my lil nephew who just 2yrs old. We are 7 adult and 1 kid.Written 18 September 2022
- First of, the place is clean and tidy. But the check in staff is not nice at first. Anyway if you are looking for a place that offers adventure and relaxation at the same time, this is the place for you. The food is okay. The pools are clean and huge. Visit the place when it is raining it adds up to the excitement. The zoo is cute. Parking is spacious.Written 31 August 2018
- There are quite a few packages options you can choose from which are all affordable. We opt for the Php 750/ package which includes almost all of the activity (not including 2-3 other activities). The package includes: Giant Swing, Aerial Walk, Wall Climbing, Rappelling and Free Fall. It is a fun activity to do with your friends, and family (there are certain limits for kids). If you have fear of heights like me, then bring some courage so you can do all the activities. Ensure that you visit when the weather is good. Operation stops whenever it rains.
Transport: We came from the terminal in SM Clark. From there, ride the Vehicle going to Porac, and get down Alviera. Once you reached, Alviera, you can opt to walk (if it’s not too hot or raining. Maybe 10-20mins walk) or ride a tricycle to the main entrance of Sandbox for convenience)Written 7 January 2020
- I went to this place because of my school's fieldtrip when I was on 7th grade and it is really fun since Im with my friends and my classmates. Im thankful that the tourist guide is very patient with us at that time because imagine touring a 60+ stuborn kids is hard. I recommend this place for fieldtrips because u will learn a lot about dinosaurs because they also have special effects that can make a dinosaur move and etc. They also have a part where you can see how god was born and the journey of mary and joseph seeking help for a shelter. They also have convenience store but its kinda expensive so I recommend that you should buy snacks before going in this place.Written 21 February 2021
- Sky ranch, good place for kids to play and for the rides! Hopefully they hired more staffs so that people wont wait much longer to go to the next rides they choose, security personnels is good and active! Rides is more enjoyable for kids!! Looking forward to be here again in future! Manila to sky ranch...Written 11 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon