Sports Camps & Clinics
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
36 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travelers are saying
- I guess it would be great to try it. But it's closed now. I tried to get in touch with the owner but only heard that they are looking for a new location. No dates so farWritten 27 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's open 24 hours which makes it a convenient place to go to if you're a night owl. Place tends to squeeze up during weekdays between 5PM-8PM. Restroom is a bit of a cramp and damp (no hot shower too), but with the price you're paying, it's not so bad after all.Written 9 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- How to enjoy Balesin? hhmmm so we stayed at a 20 bedroom villa, we have elevator, bar, huge pool, private beach front, gym, 2 videoke rooms, table tennis and a lot more to enjoy! We must have tried 5 restaurants… one that serves Paella Negra and Cochinillo, another is where we had wine while enjoying sunset, another is floating restaurant where we enjoyed seafoods and there is this little german restaurant and one main restaurant where we had Japanese food! So yeah we will visit again!Written 18 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took the Adobo 3 ways with Isi and it was wonderful. The recipe turned out great and delicious. Isi is knowledgeable, a really good teacher and lots of fun. She included history of the dish and it's place in her culture.
We plan to take another class with her soon.
I tried to upload photos of our dish but kept getting the message that the file was too big.Written 14 September 2021
- It was a real taylor made experience, an exclusive trip for the four of us. Laura was always there ready to help us, even when we lost my wedding ring in the van 🙈.
We highly recommend to everybody. You have only to contact to Laura and she will desing your travel.
Many thanks Laura and see you in our next travel to FILIPINAS 🌴🐠🐡🦈🐢Written 26 March 2020
- it's very expensive, but very nice and fun. the staff were very kind and assisted us in painting. and the paintings we were copying were also niceWritten 5 August 2019
- All the staff were friendly. We asked for a tour and the lady (I forgot her name) was very generous with her time to explain and tell us the stories of their exhibits. I would love to take every opportunity to visit every exhibit that they will have. The place is well kept also and all I can say is it was an excellent and an eye-opening experience. A massive thank you!Written 17 January 2020
- You must stop here and send postcards to your love-ones. They sell authentic postcards, keychains, shirts, crafts and stuffs. They also cater sending postcards domestic and internationally.
When we went here they extended, since all stores should be closed around 8:00 pm and we still there around 9:00 pm writing our POSTCARDSSSSS!!! hahaha.. Friendly staffs. :) Will visit here again. See you soon BATANES!!!Written 16 January 2020
- I've been to quite a few ranges before and I must say this speaks to me more because of the fun interiors, friendly staff, and the way they teach. It is a place to be recommended to people who want to try out something different. The location is accessible because it's 5 minute walking distance from the Greenhills Shopping Center. Parking may be difficult but there is always parking in Promenade. All in all I think this is the best range if you're thinking of getting into Archery as a sport or hobby.Written 22 April 2017
- Main reason I went to La Union was to learn to surf. This is so because I did not get the opportunity when I was in Siargao or maybe fear consumed me. So here we are at San Juan La Union, fear again almost stopped me from learning to surf. But, I did not want to go back to MNL with the same feeling I had from Siargao. So I listened to my coach attentively as he amusingly knew quite alot, from the basics to safety. Then.. I braved the waves falling twice, three times... and the next waves were memorable... I had the best time and will make sure to be back for more.. Thanks to San Juan La Union!!!Written 20 March 2018
- Karin was very insightful and detail oriented in every dish we prepared, covering appetizers, main dish and dessert--all cooked to near perfection. We came out of the class feeling confident we can prepare the dishes and even other dishes not included in the class because of the essential cooking techniques she shared with us. Overall a great experience!Written 29 April 2013
- Cornerstone is a must-visit place if you are into pottery or if you simply need to relax in a quiet place. The owners - husband & wife EJ & Eva - will make you feel so at home as they welcome you to their nicely decorated home & showroom. If you're being lucky, EJ will even offer some good discounts on their products while Eva might let you sample some of her home-cooked food.Written 3 January 2017
- Booked Sip & Gogh for our team building activity. At first I was afraid that the team might not have fun but as soon as we started painting, the fun started flowing together with the wine. This is a really nice place to learn how to paint and have funWritten 16 June 2019
- Why no one has reviewed this before is beyond me this Is great value for money you get to see you and taste a lot of food it’s all very traditional all Filipino and let’s be honest we all love our food so if it’s done well I’m gonna eat itWritten 14 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon
- These experiences are best for classes & workshops in Luzon:
- Private Filipino cooking class in a local Manila Home
- Hands-on Cooking Lesson in Manila: Learn to Cook in a Local Home
- Private Market Tour and Filipino Cooking Class in Manila with Isi
- Market Tour and Provincial Filipino Cooking Class in the Countryside
- Private Filipino Dinner with a Historically-Minded Local Host in Quezon City
- These are the best places for couples seeking classes & workshops in Luzon:
- WOOLA FILIPINAS - Viajes a medida por Filipinas
- Alphaland Balesin Island Club
- Flying Trapeze Philippines