- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
79 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 79
What travelers are saying
- Large sprawling shopping mall with most of the global brands
You’d expect in a capital city.
Food hall sells lots of noodles and rice dishes, as expected and pizza and fried chicken. Could t find anything that sold fresh fruit or predominantly vegetable dishes.
Be aware that you can’t cross the road to access the Mall as it’s so busy with traffic but each enters EC is services by an enclosed bridge and the Mall is air conditioned.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The food And Service was excellent except the female chef Inside thr kitchen was too loud of having a conversation And screaming All the time And Face Ting my Dining experience - she called everybody PARe And etc, I apple to the Person WHO I renewed my Bistro Card .Written 13 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- very pet friendly and they even have bark yard for pets to play. some stores even welcome pets while you go shopping and dining.Written 19 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Magnolia is always my go-to mall when shopping. I just love that it's not crowded unlike SM malls. I like the ambience as well and can be accessed easily whether on a train or PUJ. Due to the pandemic, some of the stores were closed but the likes of H&M and Uniqlo stand strong. There are a lot of good restos too.Written 3 February 2022
- This is quite a large place inside and has a good variety of goods with the staff bring helpful with fairly good EnglishWritten 8 February 2020
- A typical designed Ayala Mall with line up of good variety shops, a garden and well placed restaurants.Written 17 February 2020
- This place is good for a nature loving person. A little bit dismay because the garden on top is seems like not being taken care of. Well, not bad though because you can find a variety of restaurants. Something that Ayala Malls is good for!Written 29 February 2020
- Very nice interior, nice for kids to play, specially with giant chess pieces.
Food is great, especially love their giant bread.Written 9 August 2019
- I had been to the North EDSA SM mall many times and it had always been fun. You are spoilt with a range of shops and the variety of food items available here. It was close to my stay in Quezon City and a place that I love to be.Written 8 April 2020
- Manila Collectible was a wonderful place to get started with Filipino Culture and heritage. They have a wide collection of indigenous crafts and products.Written 10 January 2021
- This mall has the signature garden type landscape similar to UP Town Center and Ayala the 30th. This mall is a good alternative to the crowd at SM Fairview. Unfortunately the closer to Christmas the worst it becomes. Another plus is the Christ Commission Fellowship has a satellite church at the 3rd level. Very convenient indeed.Written 15 December 2019
- This was a great place to go to get gifts to bring home! Returning to Manila after a 41 year absence, my sisters, friends and I headed here for some shopping and were greeted with helpful clerks and fantastic choices with great prices. We visited several times during our 2 week stay and all of our purchases were packed well for our flights back home.Written 30 January 2020
- If you want access to cheap goods and wares, the Harrison night market is for you. You can buy cheap clothes, shoes and other items in the night market. Prices are not fixed and buyers are always welcome to haggle. Also a good place to grab Strawberry taho (strawberry bean curd) at night. The place is essentially safe, just watch out for pickpockets. Police regular patrol the area so no need to worry much.You can buy cheap souvenirs here as well.Written 23 October 2019
- I work in Binan City, Laguna and our shuttle drop off point is at SM City Dasmarinas. This is my every day route from Monday to Friday. My everyday respite. They have clean restrooms especially the one inside the Department Store. Lots of restaurants to choose from as i eat my dinner here. I'm currently doing the eat dinner before 6:00pm program. Been losing a few pounds lately. Very convenient place to do a little shopping, buy medicines, pay bills and meet up friends for short "kitakits" and family for last full show movie on Fridays. Unfortunately they don't have Prestige Lounge.Written 6 August 2019
- I was there and they had all kinds of flowers from bouquets to wreaths. I picked from the catalogue for white lilies...a stall asked for 800 pesos... I was not happy knowing that fellow tripadvisors already tipped off on the pricing range so I settle for the next stall. It was 300 pesos for a dozen pink roses... I know you can get them cheaper there but I settled for that. Did not want to waste time haggling.Written 1 November 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon