- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- A repeated guest to this outlet, why to change the rules of parking from one day to another? What is the purpose of all the slot parking in front of the main entrance as u are not allowed with more than 30 slots ? Why one day you can park and other day u can’t ? Every morning I want to enjoy my coffee there so why changing things on daily basis ? How management look at this and how they monitor this? That’s funnyWritten 6 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- best place to hang out with friends. lalo na pag trip nyo kumain at uminom. safe din ang lugar kasi madaming guards na nagrorovingWritten 1 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you want to bring food gifts or pasalubongs to your family from the Philippines, then this is a good option. It's a tiny white house that sells Filipino-Spanish cookies and pastries. It's so low-key that you really need to have your eyes peeled to find it. The green gate of the house is usually open so just go in. The office is a bit chaotic but the salesladies attended to me immediately. They have the real old fashioned kind of ensaimadas and they don't skimp on the ingredients (I grew up with the old kind of ensaimadas, not the modern versions that are basically just soft bread) These are soft , brioche like and full of butter, cheese and sugar....to die for! If you have any elderly relatives you want to give ensaimadas, they will enjoy this one!They also have Sansrival cake. The saleslady told me that most balikbayans bring to these to the US.... so good! You can really taste the buttercream and obviously they don't skimp on it. Then they have argellanas... oh! these cookies are such a treat! Flaky, buttery ....OMG! my husband loves it with his coffee. The Palillos De Milan cookies are such a hit with our kids (a bit of a sugar rush but it's really good!). I was surprised that this cookie has a milky taste that's addicting.. but my personal favorite is the Mamon Tostado with Quezo de bola. It's butter cake that has shredded quezo de bola (edam cheese) with sugar....I was watching TV and I didn't realize I finished the whole can in one sitting! The saleslady told me that the cookies (Argellanas, Palillos de Milan, Mamon Tostado etc) and some pastries are available everyday (like the Sansrival, Tarta Madrid). But you have to call and pre-order for the ensaimadas and other pastries (A bit of a letdown if you just want to buy immediately). Okay, will call ahead....don't forget to try the chicken empanada and the apple pie too! Overall, a great find! I think the only real negative thing about it is that parking can be quite diificult (better if you have a driver).Written 23 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.