Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
82 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 82
What travelers are saying
- Excellent place to party with amazingly people waiters waitresses their very nice and hospitable 🤗💓💓🤳Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sadly closed as Strumm's and now "Pardon my French". Lots of the same great music--which is why you go there, the Authority, yay!--food and wine is pricey but hey they have to pay for the band. Nice, comfortable and excellent service.Written 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to the beach for a day to bring a foreign friend. Beach was amazing and the facilities were available even to non members or non stay in guests.
- no Smart telecom signal that day
- the cheaper boat was not available for cove tours. Too priceyWritten 4 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A place to party until the morning. They keep changing the DJs and I think it would make sense to look them up and the kind of music they play before going. We had decent DJs and decent music except for a couple of hours in between when one DJ was all over the place. You can get a VIP table for committing a certain spend and would recommend it as it allows you to rest a bit, else there is no option to sit anywhere.Written 15 July 2019
- Been going to that Bar for years and always had fun. Very friendly staff and great music.
One can not miss, a great place to visitWritten 6 March 2021
- It was my only hidden bar, so I may be biased, but it was an amazing experience. The entrance through the 7-11 store, the atmosphere, the drinks, all is perfect. Check the door handles at the bathroom :)Written 29 January 2021
- Great for mobility, safety and conducive ambiance for group activity fun and leisure plus near to establishmentsWritten 30 January 2020
- Great sound, friendly staff, overzealous bouncers. Good place for dancing or just hang out and check out the local agents lurking inside the club. Bouncers need to relax and allow guests to have a good time.
Beer costs $3 and $6 door charge for male guests only.Written 20 January 2020
- Delicious food specially the ramen, sushi and very lovely presentations for the cocktails and the place is very nice and relaxing also the staff is very accomodating, friendly and beautiful smile in there eyes. Very nice place and recommended🥰Written 4 September 2022
- Hello Hello!
Last June 12th, we visited Okada to try their latest - Barbecue at the Cove.
They did this cos mass gatherings are not allowed lately; they converted the Cove in to a lavish BBQ Buffet every weekends.
It’s my first time in Okada and can I just say , this place is soooo grand? Ahhh.. Ang Ganda and spacious!
The place is huge so they setup 2 buffet stations at both sides.
Buffet is focused on grilled meats (Roast Beef, Kebabs,)but they also have ,salads, sliders, grilled salmon, grilled oysters and tahong, grilled butter prawns, carbs, and desserts.
Lechon and Sisig stations were a sure hit. Their lechon is so crispy, meat is tender and well seasoned. It was still crispy after hours! The sisig naman is more on the creamier side. It was tasty, soft and chewy the way i like it! Sarap!
Pro tip: To maximize this 5 hour buffet (open from 5-10pm, Fridays-Sunday), every time you finish a plate, just walk around the cove (it’s 9000sqm in size) let the food get digested then eat a meal again.Written 6 July 2021
- Excellent as always. Good friends good food good time!!! If you are in Manila stop over for a drink.Written 21 November 2020
- I had so much fun that night. It was my first time going there and I can really say that O Bar is the place to be if you want to watch high quality performances. The stage was very spacious, and the drag queens were really good. And watching them really gave me the chills. I hope I can come back here and watch again.Written 6 January 2022
- Nice perfect view of the hills while getting drunk.
Perfect time to visit is at sunset of monsoon season to see the clouds about to blanket the hills.Written 30 May 2022
- Fun with the drinks and dance in the heart of BGC where your heart pounding for joy...bar hopping and cafes nearbyWritten 11 February 2020
- I have lived in the area for 10 years (second home) never new this was here, found it this trip address is 134 Lagazpi Street but is tucked away around the corner in C.Palanca.
Really cool, the front of the premises is a coffee shop open from early during the day, a door at the back leads to an enclosed bar open from 5pm ish, not particularly big, no windows and low light, think you can book in advance.
I went in around midnight it was last orders said to the staff I liked whiskey and wanted a cool long drink, they suggested a whiskey with a ginger flavour, drink was fantastic, before the drink they give water and nice snacks.
The bill was 550 peso for the drink on reflection well worth the visit for the ambiance, fantastic drink and excellent service, will be back to try more drinks, thanks for the experience.Written 12 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon
- These are the best places for couples seeking bars & clubs in Luzon:See more bars & clubs for couples in Luzon on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly bars & clubs in Luzon:See more budget-friendly bars & clubs in Luzon on Tripadvisor