Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
122 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 122
What travelers are saying
- Excellent place to party with amazingly people waiters waitresses their very nice and hospitable 🤗💓💓🤳Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sadly closed as Strumm's and now "Pardon my French". Lots of the same great music--which is why you go there, the Authority, yay!--food and wine is pricey but hey they have to pay for the band. Nice, comfortable and excellent service.Written 8 August 2022
- We went to the beach for a day to bring a foreign friend. Beach was amazing and the facilities were available even to non members or non stay in guests.
- no Smart telecom signal that day
- the cheaper boat was not available for cove tours. Too priceyWritten 4 June 2022
- A place to party until the morning. They keep changing the DJs and I think it would make sense to look them up and the kind of music they play before going. We had decent DJs and decent music except for a couple of hours in between when one DJ was all over the place. You can get a VIP table for committing a certain spend and would recommend it as it allows you to rest a bit, else there is no option to sit anywhere.Written 15 July 2019
- I joined in one April’s Saturdays, i was not expecting so much fun, but we did have a lot of fun and drinks that made me remember this night as my best drinking night ever.
I totally drink 4 beers (that i paid in the bars) and 27 different free shots, as we were only 15 and there was plenty of drinks for everyone, never had so much drinks in my life (different drinks in different places with strange people that they became like friends).
So much fun, 4 different bars (A’toda madre , Fyre Rooftop, Tides , Central) and a night club that i forgot its name.
Best 2 captains Annie and Chii.
Dont forget that you will get, free yellow T-shirt, a hand band, a shot glass, and a very nice Jeepney for the rides.
Free access to all the places and a lot .... a lot... but a lot of fun and new friends.
When i go again to Manila.... for sure I am going to do it.
P.S. reserve your ticket online before some time (i had reserved it 1 month before) so you can make sure that you get your spot, and you will get an online discount.
IS A MUST TO DO IT IF YOU ARE IN MANILA.....Written 29 April 2018
- Been going to that Bar for years and always had fun. Very friendly staff and great music.
One can not miss, a great place to visitWritten 6 March 2021
- It was my only hidden bar, so I may be biased, but it was an amazing experience. The entrance through the 7-11 store, the atmosphere, the drinks, all is perfect. Check the door handles at the bathroom :)Written 29 January 2021
- Great for mobility, safety and conducive ambiance for group activity fun and leisure plus near to establishmentsWritten 30 January 2020
- Great sound, friendly staff, overzealous bouncers. Good place for dancing or just hang out and check out the local agents lurking inside the club. Bouncers need to relax and allow guests to have a good time.
Beer costs $3 and $6 door charge for male guests only.Written 20 January 2020
- Delicious food specially the ramen, sushi and very lovely presentations for the cocktails and the place is very nice and relaxing also the staff is very accomodating, friendly and beautiful smile in there eyes. Very nice place and recommended🥰Written 4 September 2022
- Hello Hello!
Last June 12th, we visited Okada to try their latest - Barbecue at the Cove.
They did this cos mass gatherings are not allowed lately; they converted the Cove in to a lavish BBQ Buffet every weekends.
It’s my first time in Okada and can I just say , this place is soooo grand? Ahhh.. Ang Ganda and spacious!
The place is huge so they setup 2 buffet stations at both sides.
Buffet is focused on grilled meats (Roast Beef, Kebabs,)but they also have ,salads, sliders, grilled salmon, grilled oysters and tahong, grilled butter prawns, carbs, and desserts.
Lechon and Sisig stations were a sure hit. Their lechon is so crispy, meat is tender and well seasoned. It was still crispy after hours! The sisig naman is more on the creamier side. It was tasty, soft and chewy the way i like it! Sarap!
Pro tip: To maximize this 5 hour buffet (open from 5-10pm, Fridays-Sunday), every time you finish a plate, just walk around the cove (it’s 9000sqm in size) let the food get digested then eat a meal again.Written 6 July 2021
- Excellent as always. Good friends good food good time!!! If you are in Manila stop over for a drink.Written 21 November 2020
- I had so much fun that night. It was my first time going there and I can really say that O Bar is the place to be if you want to watch high quality performances. The stage was very spacious, and the drag queens were really good. And watching them really gave me the chills. I hope I can come back here and watch again.Written 6 January 2022
- Nice perfect view of the hills while getting drunk.
Perfect time to visit is at sunset of monsoon season to see the clouds about to blanket the hills.Written 30 May 2022
- Fun with the drinks and dance in the heart of BGC where your heart pounding for joy...bar hopping and cafes nearbyWritten 11 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon
- These are the best places for couples seeking nightlife in Luzon:See more nightlife for couples in Luzon on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nightlife in Luzon:See more budget-friendly nightlife in Luzon on Tripadvisor