Popular things to do
- Cultural Tours
- Full-day Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Historical Tours
- Caverns & Caves
- Half-day Tours
- City Tours
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- 4WD Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Churches & Cathedrals
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- Water Sports
- Theme Parks
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Likely to Sell Out
- Bodies of Water
Top Attractions in Luzon
What travelers are saying
- Philippines were the most remote outpost of Spanish Empire and the first thing one notices after visiting this museums after those in Mexico, Peru or Ecuador is the absence of great colonial at form 16th, 17th and 18th century. This may also be due to the fact that Manila was so heavily destroyed, including most colonial buildings in intramuros during the Japanese occupation and American bombing. One exception are retablos on Seven session of the cross from a church on the island of Bohol which still has some great colonial churches.
There is also a great deal of information on the liberation of the city from Japanese occupation and some halls displaying paintings of leading 19th century paintings as well as Rizal: his portraits by other painters and his own artistic work.Written 26 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love to shop here with lots of branded shops, fine restaurants, clothing & shoe store, even a Sto Nino Chapel for a break from the hustle & bustle of life. Highly recommended mall w overhead pedestrian walkway to other malls.Written 21 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went here with my partner and kid, and it's a real treat for some wholesome family fun. Make sure you wear clean socks since it entails a lot of walking over painted floors. Comfortable clothing is also advisable so you can do your most outrageous poses. The 3D-like paintings are really amazing and makes for some marvelous shots. These are authentic artworks by modern artists which provides interactive appreciation of paintings. Who says art has to be boring, right?Written 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is beautifully restored and kept clean. Signages and information on items are good. I hope they can continue to maintain it.Written 6 September 2020
- We love Resorts World Manila because everything is there already. Restaurant, Casino, Shopping Boutique, Kids PlayHouse, Cinema, Coffee Shop and a lot more.
We enjoyed our visit there, we play Baccarat, our kid play in the playhouse, we have dinner, we shopped and we have coffee there as well.
We’ll definitely come back again..Written 3 June 2022
- This is a playground of the god, the experience is not at the peak of it but your journey in the uphill mountain. This is the place where i will visit again soon.Written 6 September 2021
- A great place to walk around. Lots of tall building makes you think that you are in another country.Written 17 May 2022
- After our breakfast in McDonald’s , just around the corner- visited this holy place that our friends told us to visit- solemn and gave us peaceful mind. I will recommend to all my friends to come and visit this lovely place.Written 6 June 2022
- Absolutely incredible - a true wonder of nature. An absolute must see close up when in the area of south-east Luzon, Legaspi.Written 28 June 2022
- The museum is spacious and the art collections are really great. The location is quiet, safe and has an awesome view of Taal.Written 11 March 2022
- Nearly all historical sites around Intramuros Manila are closed for now , during to coronavirus restrictions...
It was still interesting to walk around the streets inside this historical Manila locationWritten 7 December 2020
- It's big. It's cold. But it's impersonal. Sound system is bad for concerts unless outsourced, as with chance the rapper in 2018. But none thugs and harmony had bad sound, not good for the beats. Parking is hard for events and foreigners abound who have taken over Pasay City, making it even harder to get around or park.
The vip lounge is too high to enjoy anything on court. Furthermore, it splits lower from upper box so sitting in upper box is like being in gen ad. So not worth it as its vertiginous already.Written 19 February 2020
- We used to buy clothes here, like short and shirts and pants etc., I have a a lot of dress that I already bought here.Written 1 February 2020
- the place is small just good enough for the picture taking. They said birthday celebrant will be given free admission but there's an exemption to the rules and it's a little disappointing because when we are already in the place they said I have to pay full amount. even the discount was not given. over all the place is good and its really fun for picture takingWritten 21 January 2020
- It’s a great place for all ages to go especially family and tourists shoppers can come here to their daily needs or want something on sale has great food places to eat also entertainment overall wish the mall could be a little bigger but I digress from it’s future expansion so 4/5 this place is a place to beWritten 3 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon
- The best day trips from Luzon according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Manila Super Saver: Manila Sightseeing plus Tagaytay Tour with Taal Volcano
- Taal Volcano Eruption Sightseeing and Pagsanjan Falls (2-in-1 Tour from Manila)
- PanoramicTagaytay Ridge Tour from Manila
- Manila Instagram Tour (Shared Tour)
- Villa Escudero Tour with Lunch From Manila