Showing results 1-30 of 189
What travelers are saying
- Such a good spot for a solo traveler ;) tasty drinks and obliged the relaxing vibe as well as thee music! Great service tooWritten 6 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing views! We came here for dinner and watched the sunset. They made me a vegan pesto pasta which was so fresh and the cocktails were so yummy! They’ve also got the cutest dogs which adds the the amazing vibes.Written 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pico Sands hotel has big rooms, a bit dated but have efficient staff. Service was okay although a bit of waiting in the resto.
There were some ants in the other room where my sisters stayed. Beds are comfortable & bathroom is of good size.
They need to thoroughly clean and maybe update soon.Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Step into this club and be prepared to be blown away! The music is absolutely fantastic, with beats that make you want to dance all night. The service is top-notch, making you feel like a VIP from the moment you walk in. And oh, the food! It's not just great; it's a culinary delight that satisfies every craving. Don't miss out on this amazing experience!Written 25 August 2023
- The highlight of our stay in Boracay. Sittinng out on the ocean, sipping vodka drinks, watching the sun set. The Manic Monkey Crew organised a fantastic party on a yacht for a group of people looking for adventure. I got to swing from a hammock and we got to swim out at sea. For about $70 they carted us to the boat, provided drinks and snacks too. What a fun bunch of people.Written 14 January 2018
- Great bar. Reasonably priced drinks. Mix of locals & tourists. Kicks off around 9/10pm.
Ray is a superstar!
Definitely worth a visit.Written 10 May 2023
- Magandang araw. Does anyone know where Capt'ain Joey is now ? What wonderful memories shared in his company and his team ! This place was a testimony to the original spirit of Boracay. I see that nothing is eternal and that we must enjoy the present day before things change.Written 30 November 2023
- Nightclub here is EPIC! drinks and coctails are outstanding, not only they serve good food but good music! We were up till 3am me and my friend had alot of fun here soon we will come back. Thank you for this wild experience! ❤️❤️Written 23 November 2023
- This place was previously called "Valkyrie". It was a Friday night when we went here however the place is not that packed so it's kind of boring that time plus the crowd are mostly working group age.Written 12 November 2023
- Sadly closed as Strumm's and now "Pardon my French". Lots of the same great music--which is why you go there, the Authority, yay!--food and wine is pricey but hey they have to pay for the band. Nice, comfortable and excellent service.Written 8 August 2022
- We found the best place to chill in El Nido. The place was very nice and cozy. My Tito's and Tita's loved it there. Drinks were superb. 👌You can request your own mixture of drinks according to your preference. Very fast and accommodating staff. Rooftop bar is a MUST VISIT place in El Nido. 💜❤️💛💙🤍🖤💖Written 19 May 2023
- Nice perfect view of the hills while getting drunk.
Perfect time to visit is at sunset of monsoon season to see the clouds about to blanket the hills.Written 30 May 2022
- Great sound, friendly staff, overzealous bouncers. Good place for dancing or just hang out and check out the local agents lurking inside the club. Bouncers need to relax and allow guests to have a good time.
Beer costs $3 and $6 door charge for male guests only.Written 20 January 2020
- Aluna Beach Lounge has an extended happy hour offer. It's buy one take one from around 12 o'clock until late, so this attracts a good crowd. Excellent place on the beach to watch the world go by.Written 6 May 2019
- Nice beach bar in Boracay, I don't think I would go as far as saying it is a club, however, it was a really nice spot for a sunset. The cocktails were good, especially the Mojito's. Prices are on the expensive side for Boracay, but similar to UK prices and a nice atmosphere. The food is basic, but it was good enough for finger food before we moved on.Written 21 April 2023