- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- 50dh drop-in ceramic sessions are a fun activity for friends and family 7 days per week. No instruction provided, just the materials. Extra costs for firing and glazingWritten 24 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I likes the atmosphere of the library and the way how it is designed as part of the Grand Mosque. Recommended to visit when you are not traveling with small kids.Written 25 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- LOCATION: the location in good to get to the next flight/gates (not their fault but if you are on a transfer, signs to reach the lounge can be confusing)
FACILITIES: very spacious lounge, unfortunately though here is where the pin drops (the 3 stars instead of more) they allow way too many guests who are not Business travellers. So it happened that in our outbound flight there was NO seat for my family to accomodate us because they were all taken!. I couldn't believe it.........
SERVICE: very attentive staff. No complaints
FOOD: a wide variety but there should me more choice for people with food allergies (especially nuts and milk). Most of the food has common ingredients that can trigger problems
TO SUM UP: you can see they put effort into it but there is still room for improvement if they want to be among the bestWritten 21 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the fifth time here in 6 years and I have to say that it was towards the end of major covid travel restrictions, but still this airport terminal is due for an upgrade.
It's always clean, good staff and security, a little pricey compared to other airports but it’s showing its age in both wear and tear and design. You can see this in broken tiles and fittings, awkward and narrow corridors, long distances between the different arrival and departure gates, cramped duty-free store space or fragmented locations for them and most of all, this is the only major airport I visit that still emplanes and deplanes on the apron!
Although I have to say that I enjoy the drive between the planes and the ground areas. That bit is cool! Make sure you know exactly which airline lounge you’re entitled to use as it’s a really long walk between lounges! With Dubai’s new airport on the other side of the runway, maybe this will spur Abu Dhabi to crack on with an upgrade or new airport.
Otherwise, there are worse places to transfer between flights!Written 16 April 2022